Ratings for Dr. Scott Le Blanc

The most unresponsive doctor I have ever had. Never available. Doesn't call in prescriptions when needed. Pushes medication without mentioning possible side effects. I wouldn't take my dead dog to see this guy.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2009

Dr Leblanc has been my primary for about 6 years now. I find him to be very helpful-understanding and kind. I have never had a problem with his staff-or punctuality. They have always treated me well, with a pleasant attitude.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2009

The people in this group are the rudest bunch I have ever dealt with. Attitude!!!! Dr. Leblanc is awful! I went for my first physical in 5 years (my wife forced me to go, you know how men are) and he didnt even get any blood work done to check my cholesterol. I had a pain in my side for 1 month. I went to see him about it and he said lets see if it goes away! After 3 more months with this pain I tried to get another doctor but couldn't get one to see me in less than 5 months so I returned to Leblanc. I have since had 3 ultasounds and it could be a serious issue with my liver. Leblanc is terrible. His staff is rude and very difficult to deal with!

flag | Submitted April 20, 2007

not happy at all we scott Le Blanc.. been in to see himm 3 time for same thing, he cannot find problem..better luck in ER room where there found problem..

flag | Submitted March 15, 2007

Extremly poor in all areas. Repeatedly pushes medication almost relentlessly, in person during visit and via literature heavily distributed in the waiting area. When agreed to take medication he failed to adequately inform me of side effects of any nature, even when asked, response was to talk to pharmacist. He had a no care attitude when I explained that I would like to knowledge prior to having perscription filled so I could make a reasonable decision. I had to search internet to find information. Does NOT Listen at all. Staff is very incompetent in failing to do routine paperwork such as referrals. He and his office displayed an attitude boardering on rude when I asked copies of my medical records, even when I went to great lengths to explain that I did this will all physicians for a home file. Staff failed to correctly fill out a referral after being asked multiple times causing inconvience and fustration between myself, the insurance company and specialist.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2006

Dr. Scott Le Blanc's Credentials

• Univ Of New England, Coll Of Osteo Med, Biddeford Me 04005 (Grad. 1997)

Delta Dental