Ratings for Dr. Mark B. Davidson

Dr Davidson is a great Dr. He seems to make a lot more time for his patients than typical Dr's larger practices who seem constantly under a time crunch to push as many people through as possible.

flag | Submitted December 22, 2014

Dr Davidson and his staff are wonderful. He really listens to you as a patient. He gets my sense of humor which is always a plus.

flag | Submitted September 6, 2014

I switched to Dr. Davidson when my previous doctor (Dr. Hill) at the same practice retired. I liked Dr. Hill and was sad to learn of his retirement. But, Dr. Davidson, in my opinion, is every much an excellent doctor as was Dr. Hill. I've now seen Dr. Davidson 3 times, like him, and would recommend him to friends. He takes the time to get to know you asking lots of questions at the initial appointment and does listen to your responses. Thus far, I have not experienced any of the bad items reported by the other reviewers.

flag | Submitted March 18, 2013

Dr Davidsion is a good guy. I'd like to have a beer with him. But forgetful and self doubting.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2012

I used to see Dr. Davidson at another practice. He was one of the best PCPs I've ever had: very personable, willing to treat conditions conservatively, and he was caring and compassionate. I never felt rushed or unimportant in his care. I wish his new practice were closer!

flag | Submitted February 14, 2008

Dr. Davidson is an excellent primary care physician. He is usually available for appointments on short notice, even on the same day. He is very knowledgeable and friendly, and takes the time to explain everything to you. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2006

Dr. Mark B. Davidson's Credentials

• Tufts University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1998)

Top Hospitals in Marlborough, MA