Ratings for Dr. Elaine S. Blue

I have been going to Dr. Blue for over ten years. She is the best! My entire family goes to her. She listens and offers excellent advice. I wouldn't trust my family to anyone else.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2015

This is the first time I've ever done something like this, review a doctor online, but I felt it was important. I really can't believe Dr. Blue got good reviews. She was pompous, arrogant, and nasty from the moment she set foot in the room. She talked over me, didn't listen, was disrespectful... I can't even begin to tell you how awful this doctor is. I don't care how well she did in school or where she went. Stay away from this doctor. She needs to learn to be more professional and less threatened by where a patient went previously (I was being cared for at an integrative office, which I made clear to her in the beginning of the visit why I was there and I didn't expect her in the least to be integrative, that's not what their office is about and I knew that. She made it a huge deal and attacked me from the get-go.) I had someone with me who agreed with me, her behavior was appalling. I will not visit this doctor again.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2011

Best Doctor I have found. I changed insurance companies just so I can be her patient. Everyone has good things to say about her. Don't think twice about going to Dr. Blue

flag | Submitted October 9, 2009

DR.BLUE LISTENED AND TALKED TO ME NOT DOWN TO ME OR AROUND ME BUT ON A PEER LEVEL THT MADE IT EASY TO COMPREHEND. I JUST LOVE HER

flag | Submitted July 24, 2008

She never puts me down about being overweight and is always encouraging me to keep with my exercise and diet in a kind nonjudgemental way.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2006

Dr. Elaine S. Blue's Credentials

• Temple University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1999)

Top Hospitals in Sellersville, PA