Ratings for Dr. Maltin Repishti

waited >45 minutes in the exam room. Had to leave eventually.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2011

Dr. Repishti is the BEST doctor. He takes his time to listen and diagnosed my disese when no one else could! He followed up with me and has cared for my many conditions for 10 years! He goes above and beyond compared to any other doctor I have seen!

flag | Submitted February 23, 2011

Doctor spends necessary time with patients so that they understand their problems, which results in punctuality problems arising from management wanting to schedule too many patients per day.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2009

This doctor was not willing to work with my specialists so they were clueless about my chart notes and confused as to why certain tests were not done. They advised me to find a new doctor. Prior authorizations were also not filled out for months so I had to wait for medications or have other doctors fill out paper work. I found out later from my other doctor that many of these medications could also have been avoided.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2009

Dr Repishti is WONDERFUL! I trust him completely. He got me through the toughest 6 years of my life. He takes all the time you need that is why sometimes he is not on time. However if you have to wait, I'm sure at sometime you will go over your "alloted" appt time as he is very throughal. I would recommend him to anyone!

flag | Submitted December 19, 2006

Dr. Maltin Repishti's Credentials

• Univ Of Tiranes, Fac Of Med, Tirana, Albania (Grad. 1991)