Ratings for Dr. Stacie Laff

I can honestly say that I have never had a pleasant experience with this doctor. My children have been patients of hers for 7 years now and given a recent visit have changed doctors. She has no bedside manner at all and cannot hide her disdain and haughty attitude from anyone who has a difference of opinion ie:a parent in front of their child. Her staff are fine, the wait is never long and she is thorough but her lack of warmth or humility ruins it. Would not recommend her to anyone.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2016

I would certainly recommend Dr. Laff and her staff. We have great experiences there, never had any problems in the past and will definitely continue going.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2015

Dr. Laff is the sweetest lady, she really is an outstanding doctor to my kids. She is beyond knowledgeable and friendly during each visit.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2015

Both my kids just adore Doctor Laff! She is amazing with them and they have fun joking around together. They have never been scared of her which is a big deal and she keeps them involved during the visits.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2015

This is the only doctor that my son will see and that he enjoys seeing. Dr. Laff is the best and so caring. I've been taking him here since he was a baby!

flag | Submitted February 6, 2015

My daughter went in to her office repeatedly for migraines that would cause her to become violently ill and this Dr never treated it, telling us she probably just wanted to get out of school. Now, my daughter is almost 19 and continues to deal with these migraines but we are taking her to someone who actually cares.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2014

My kids absolutely love Dr. Laff. My brothers and sisters even bring their kids here because I was so pleased. The staff is great and they know how to make my kids feel comfortable.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2014

The staff at the office, Melissa, and the other doctor are wonderful. Dr. Laff however is extreamly rude and condiscending. When I started going to this office I realized my previous pediatrition was not doing their job or giving me information that I shoudl have been given regarding my child's health. Dr. Laff treated me like I was ignorant and neglectful of my child because of that. I will never go back again.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2014

We have been seeing Dr. Laff for eight years. She is the Doctor for our twin boys and daughter. My kids are everything to me and I know and trust that she will give them the best care possible. If I have a problem or question she is always there for us. We have even gotten direct calls from her regarding blood work that has come back after hours. I am proud to say she is our pediatrician. We love TLC. Keep up the good work!

flag | Submitted June 20, 2014

For being a Pediatrics Dr he is not very child friendly. She wheels her little laptop table into the exam room then freaks out if my kids go near it. She speaks in a condescending manner and always appears to be clueless . My 1 yr old son had a fever of 106.4 at the sothey transferred him to Childrens where he tested positive for the flu. He was super sick , the Dr at Childrens called and spoke with Dr Laff. Tell me why when we went to see her! 2 days later she said she knew nothing of it!?!!! Not very comforting. Her medicad to redo my sons vitals, height, weight multiple times every visit and they called my phone constantly!!! I could go on but we changed providers and I am very happy. I'm pretty sure the posts on here defending Dr Laff are her staff, family or friends.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2014

Dr. Stacie Laff's Credentials

• Rush Med Coll Of Rush Univ, Chicago Il 60612 (Grad. 1993)