Dr. Mark D. McQuary

You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Mark D. McQuary

We have 3 generations that go to Dr. McQuary. We would consider going to another dentist. The staff are fun and friendly. Nice to leave the dentist feeling & looking good.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2013

Dr. McQuary is one of the kindest most compassionate, professional dentists I have ever been to. He always gives me options when suggesting dental work and is willing to work with me regarding payments. I have been to several other dentists in Tallahassee and I always come back to Dr. McQuary. I currently use him even though he is not a provider through my insurance company. I would highly recommend him to anyone who has a phobia of dentists and dental work. It is always a pleasure to walk into the office.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2013

I have NEVER cared for dental visits, that is before I met Dr. McQuary! Bad experiences as a child have left me with a fear of the dentist. Dr. McQuary is very gentle and kind. I also like that fact that he gives me several options of what he can do for me. He is never pushy or rude. The entire office obviously love their jobs, they are always laughing and having a good time. They always put me at ease. I have insurance, they are not providers. It is worth every penny I have to pay! The care and concern they have for my family is the best I have every experienced. I will NOT go to another dentist as long as I live here. Thank you for the great service you provide to us!

flag | Submitted September 28, 2012

I grew up using this dentist and he was the best I've ever had! Over the pas few years I have had to go elsewhere because of my insurance guidelines and it has been a nightmare! Great staff, great dentist....wish they were in network with insurance companies.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2012

First dentist I have seen in 20 years. Very gentle, very informative and helpful. I strongly recommend.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2011

Dr.McQuary & Staff are the greatest.I truly think he is the best "Dentist" in Tallahassee! I am no longer a resident of Fla.However if I need a future dental visit,I know where I am going.I never had to wait long to be seen and his appointments are timely.He is a very honest Dentist and well worth his fees.He is also very reasonable:) His staff is friendly and make you feel comfortable.This staff is like family away from home.I could go on & on with a reccomendation,but I am just one of many that think highly of Dr.Mark McQuary.He saved my smail many years ago & for him I am thankful:) Kristy Holder

flag | Submitted November 4, 2011

Great staff, GREAT dentist. He is very down to earth, has a sense of humor and is very knowlegable. I am usually such a wuss when it comes to the dentist and I have very sensitive teeth & gums but I actually looked forward to going. I never hesitate to go to his office. I know they will be gentle and keep my comfortable throughout any procedure. The staff is very friendly as well. I would highly recomend to anyone.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2011

I have been with this dentist for nearly 15 years and would not change a thing. I now live in a different city and drive back for my office visits with him and his staff. I highly recommend his services!

flag | Submitted October 9, 2007

Such a wonderful office - I have a huge fear of dentists and this experience was nothing but positive. They were professional and comforting - I will go back.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2007

Best dentist ever!! He's very friendly and personable, and does great work. I should know, I had a lot done! I actually looked forward to going to the dentist when I was with him (I just recently moved to another city). His office staff is superb as well. I highly recommend this doctor/office!!

flag | Submitted December 19, 2006

Dr. Mark D. McQuary's Credentials

Updates

• First Name changed from "Mark" to "Mark D."

October 20, 2013