Ratings for Dr. Hossain Sahlolbei

Worse M.D. ever. Very disrespectful to patients and staff. Very poor bedside manor.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2014

Dr. Hossain Sahlolbei is the best at what he does! He will ALWAYS be a part of our family! There is nothing I could ever do to repay him for what he has done for my family! Most knowledgable, best bed-side manner of any! He has called me at our home to see how I was doing! Highly reccomend him for your medical needs.............

flag | Submitted October 14, 2012

Blythe needs a new surgeon, this guy is off the map,. his attitude towards staff is terrible, nothing about this man seems good..

flag | Submitted January 17, 2011

Doctor Sahlolbei is a great and knowledgeable physician/ surgeon who know professionalism very well. He is very educated and has extensive amount of experience in his filed. I really appreciate his knowledge and his kindness to me and my family. God bless you.

flag | Submitted December 28, 2010

Iranian attitude, poor bedside manner, abusive to staff of hospital...please read about him in the Palo Verde Times...

flag | Submitted August 25, 2008

Dr. Hossain Sahlolbei's Credentials

• University Of Utah School Of Medicine (Grad. 1992)

Delta Dental