Ratings for Dr. Louis I. Jacobs

Whenever a person needs an independent medical exam a Dr, such as this is paid about $3,000 to give an opinion that the person is not injured so they fall through the cracks and insurance gets out of paying for their medical problems. What a bad situation. A Dr. such as this one arrives at a building that he does not really practice just to meet the patient and write a made up opinion against the persons injury. HOW SAD

flag | Submitted January 4, 2018

Horrible............................................

flag | Submitted March 20, 2015

Incompetent...he lacks bedside manner. Still in pain

Submitted November 10, 2014

This is a paid doctor to see patients for work comp and insurance companys. I know quite a few people from sitting at a different therapist office that were made to see this guy. Every single one including myself he denied and said were fine to work. I have had several back surgerys and all the other people had serious problems. No one is a hyprochondriac. How does he sleep at night? How does money mean more than your medical vow?

flag | Submitted March 14, 2013

I had an exam by this clown. Even know I had MRI's that showed I have a back issue. He sent me back to work with no restrictions. I lift and move parts that weigh up to 200+lbs. A question he never asked. Or cared too. So I'm sure I will be having back surgery soon. Thanks to this jacks.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2011

I have been dealing with Dr Jacobs for 26 years with different members of my family. He is a great doctor. He has always been truthful and explains everything so I can understand. Great Dr and Staff.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2011

Weird that only the people hat have had bad experiences comment.Reading your three comments (especially the first one) makes me feel as if you are most likely complainers and liars. He did a left L5 Hemilamenectomy on myself and everything went fine, as long as with my brothers surgery that went great. Good god people hes a brain surgeon and you talk about him as if he has an IQ 100 points lower than yours. To be honest it just seems like slander. And as far as doctors saying there is nothing wrong with people, it happens all day everyday. Based on the little bit I can glean from your whining I wouldn't doubt it at all if the whole lot of you are hypochondriacs to some degree.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2011

my son had surgery 4 months ago and has had nothing but problems since. back in the hospital and probably more surgery . due to lack of knowledge of this type of procedure. would not recommend this doctor for surgery. make sure you do your home work on the doctor before any procedure.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2009

My brother in law, my sister and myself all had the misfortune of seeing this man. He claimed there was nothing wrong with any of us. My sister has since had surgery, my brother in law (2) major surgeries and I am preparing to undergo corrective surgery myself.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2008

he told me nothing was wrong with me. but I ended up needing three surgeries.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2007

Dr. Louis I. Jacobs's Credentials

• Michigan State University College Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 1974)

Top Hospitals in Garden City, MI