Ratings for Dr. Patrica A. Campbell

i was her patient for over 15 yrs. her manager gave me a letter from her stating how she felt about me missing an appointment with a doctor she set up for me. when i called the other doctor to confirm appt. i was told i did not have an appt. my husband was witness to this and could not believe it either. that same office called me a couple hrs. later and rescheduled the appt. when i went in to the appt. i waited a very long time and was rushed in and out of that doctors room in under five min. i could not figure out what was happening until i had that letter in my hand. i've never been so hurt in my life. she believes the other doctors staff instead of me. i guess since she's gotten so big with a fancy office and a bunch of staff that i don't mean anything anymore. the pain to me is like losing a very good friend. i'm lost now to where i should go and to who. i don't trust anyone. the power trip for doctors has got to come to an end. we are real people with real feelings.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2008

This doctor does nothing but give you the run around that is when you can get through the phone system and reach a person to make an appointment. Leaving messages does NOT work as your call's are NEVER returned. Then when you do get in they blame you for not coming to see them sooner!!!!!!!! They are rude and their "bed side manner is atrocious!

flag | Submitted February 4, 2008

Dr. Campbell is never on time, but a great doctor once in the room with you!!!

flag | Submitted May 6, 2007

Dr. Patrica A. Campbell's Credentials

• Medical University Of South Carolina College Of Medicine (Grad. 1992)

HealthPartners