Ratings for Dr. John E. Knipp

Dr Knipp has treated my 92 year old father for several years, we have found him to be very caring and comfortable with what could be considered a trying patient. His staff are equally charming in their demeanor. As far as the Dr's ability to provide care I would refer you to the fist line of my post, 92 and experiencing all of the associated human foibles without pain, anxiety or bank breaking expense. As far as availability he has provided service to my father, both telephonically and in person, after hours without complaint.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2011

Old, antiquated office and old antiquated doctor. Rude, brusque staff, horrible bedside manner. Hardly spent any time discussing my problem before he ordered the same tests I had already had and squeezed the h*ll out of my ankle after I told him it was very sore and I was obviously writhing in pain as he squeezed it. Keeps odd hours and is very difficult to get in contact with. Avoid.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2011

He doesn't seem like a "specialist" to me. Its an ordeal just interacting with his ill-mannered/arrogant medical assistant(s). I wouldn't go there again if they paid me. Oh and watchout. They leave your prescriptions/records in envelopes unattended in the lobby so anyone can look at or even steal them. Just brilliant.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2006

Dr. John E. Knipp's Credentials

• State University Of New York At Buffalo School Of Medicine (Grad. 1972)