Ratings for Dr. Jenelle L. Olson

Execellent doctor. She made me feel at ease with her knowledge and caring demeanor. I highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted May 21, 2017

Dr. Olson is an amazing Doctor! A very compassionate caring Dr. . Taking the time to explain the surgery and what to expect. Dr. Olson made me feel very much at ease when it came to my surgery! I had my Spleen removed and am feeling great!

flag | Submitted January 1, 2013

Dr. Olson performed a VERY complicated surgery on my mother Jan 2012 and has been an absolutely AMAZING person & doctor since (5 months later). Dr Olson is quite possibly the most sincere, most caring, most genuine, and one of the BEST human beings I have ever met as well as being an AMAZING doctor! I have met & dealt with a ton of doctors in the last 5 months, and Janelle FAR exceeds them all in all in aspects! She is truly one of the best people I've ever known & I don't believe another doctor would have been successful with my mothers case...we owe her life to Janelle Olson & Dr Jay Page...also a fantastic individual and doctor. So much gratitude, love & praise to both of them! May God always Bless them both!

flag | Submitted May 4, 2012

Great surgeon. Went in for an emergency lappy appendicitis one day and drove home the next day. a day at the beach.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2009

BEST surgeon in Tucson! HIGHLY recommended! VERY caring, knowlegable, and accurate.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2006

Dr. Jenelle L. Olson's Credentials

• University Of Arizona College Of Medicine (Grad. 1996)

Amerigroup