Ratings for Dr. Timothy Troughton

Such an amazing doctor. I have never had a physician who was more caring and took care of all my questions and concerns. I moved 1 ½ away but will still come to see him for my medical needs.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2015

excellent, caring. excellent listener. Willing to take the time and understand what you are going through.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2014

I think he is a very considerate and caring person. He seems like a very knowleglable and caring individual.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2013

I was having a miscarriage and bleeding really bad. My husband took me up to the hospital, he was the on call physician. I told him what was happening, all he said was " you need to think more possitive " and sent me home. He didn't even examine me. Thank god I got in to see my own doctor the next day.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2012

I find he is a good doctor but is more towards the seniors in our town with more old school ways in treating people. I think when i am 70 i will return to him.

flag | Submitted August 28, 2011

A very knowledgeable, honest, and extremely helpful doctor. Listened intently to symptoms and was very discerning in finding root issues.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2010

Very caring man, would recommend to anyone who is looking for an easy going compassionate doctor.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2010

I knew Dr Troughton Back in London UK - he is an excellent Dr and can be trusted completely

flag | Submitted August 30, 2009

DR. TROUGHTON IS A VERY GOOD DOCTOR. KNOWLEDGEABLE, UP TO DATE, REFERS IN TIMELY MANNER, PERFORMS THE CORRECT TEST FOR THE AILMENT. SIDESTEPS PROCEDURE TO HELP HIS PATIENTS.. VERY GOOD MAN

flag | Submitted March 5, 2009

Probably the worst doctor I have ever had and I have had plenty. No matter what you are there for you are told you are having an panic attack. Would not go back.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2009