Ratings for Dr. Brenda Cairns

Dr Cairns has been my doctor for over 30years, right when she started at the Clinic. Always makes time for me at my appointments, refers me when needed, always helpful. Wish the complainers would just up and leave so that the compliant patients can get the care they need when needed. She is an excellent doctor

flag | Submitted November 30, 2016

Dr.Cairns has been my doctor for over 25 years. She always makes time to talk to me when I'm there, she listens and makes referrals that I ask for and she was very willing to take on my adopted children as patients. She is a great doctor and even though I live an hour away it's worth driving to her office in order to see her. She has always made me feel very comfortable and shows much care and compassion in her practice.

flag | Submitted April 1, 2011

To the people who tell other to be "compliant" or leave, I say YOU leave. She's been my doctor for over 25 years and you johnny-come-latelys from Toronto should go back. She's always late due to you people. As for being compliant, it's not a Nazi prison camp.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2010

Come on people give these people a break if those old ladies who used to work here, were here now they would die from exhaustion. They only had like 6 docs and now there are 10 and a couple of specialists. I always have my calls returned never had a problem. Leave a message they don't work for the Pyscic Network. Dr Cairns works hard and always takes her time with us so stop complaining. She's helped me through alot of stuff. If you don't like the service leave and make room for compliant patients who have better things to do than complain about the wait. She's also had alot of different grils working for her and this Lena one is defintely a keeper. Please don't leave either of you. Thanks for everything.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2010

I love Dr Cairns she has always been great with me and my family. I think people need to be patient and understand that a clinic with as many doctors as they have are going to have some limitations. Leaved a message Lena always returns my calls. I may have to wait when I'm there but she always listens and never rushs me. More than I can say for most docotrs. I was there and heard them talking about how many people they have at that clinic I was dumbfounded when they said like 25,000 patients, holy moly divide that between 4 girls at the front and all I have to say is GOOD JOB LENA and DR CAIRNS. Hope your there forever. Unhappy people GO FIND A NEW DOCTOR and stop crowding up our clinic if your not happy.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2010

She has been my family doctor for over twenty five years but she's taken on so many patients over the years that I can never get in to see her without booking at least two weeks in advance. Fortunately, I rarely have to go to the doctor. I also think she's become lazy over the years. It seems like whatever problem one may have, her answer is to get out the prescription pad.

flag | Submitted October 8, 2009

My family has been in Brooklin for over 50 years now, and I must say, she was my mothers doctor through her pregnacy with myself and is still both our doctors. I was seriously Ill and although I knew she thought I was over reacting she got me into a nerologist within two months and another appt. at sickkids within a MONTH! she wasted no time and since then shes delt with two life threatening illnesses of mine and i'm so much better thank to her fast reaction and sick kids. PS to all the new people in town. Dont like the waits? dont like the service? well then..its simple...stay in the city and stop crowding the area and then going on huge complaining trips. OLD brooklin is getting rather sick of the waits aswell but we arnt crying over everything... have respect for our doctors, they do their best with all of you and they try even though they have heavy work loads its all they can do. anyways...cairns, roy and libby are all wonderful!

flag | Submitted February 4, 2009

Dr.Cairns does the basic's. I have never found her willing to look into my issue's. If she doesn't know what it is, she is more apt to say,"oh well, nothing you can do". Could she maybe consider alternatives.Lina the assistant is great, always smiles. Two of the nurses in the lab are, well lets say, they could use an attitude adjustment

flag | Submitted January 30, 2009

Dr Cairn's is very nice and always helps me. The only thing I cannot stand is having to wait for her for over an hour every time even if it is just for a 15min apptointment.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2009

Dr Cairns is a very caring lady she gives you her time and understanding.listens to your concerns and follows through with referal,xrays or what ever the problem needs to come to a conclusion to help you.the telephone at the center is dreadful goodness knows what hard of hearing people do and the elderly who my find it hard to follow.Getting an appointment is hard and the waiting time can be very long but you are not rushed when your time comes.Some of the staff doing blood work (not all)are quit arrogant and rude.This medical centre needs a general meeting and some rules put in place since it is growing fast. The front desk staff seem to have control and their own rules.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2009