Ratings for Dr. Steven S. Traikovich

Dr Traikovich is amazing!! Compassionate and knowledgable!! Many of my friends and family are also patients . Everyone loves Dr T. Absolutely the best. Sometimes there's a little bit of a wait BUT well worth it!

flag | Submitted May 14, 2016

Dr Traikovich is very nice and personable, I was referred to him from my Dermatologist to have a few moles removed from my face. Dr T said this would be a routine procedure and he has removed larger moles than mine with great results. Well...4 visits later I still have raised edges around the mole, one is coming back, and the middle of the mole is sunk in. If I would have known this would be the result I would have left the moles alone. Even Dr T made a comment on one of my return visits, "this is horrible work, did I do this?" His assistant even commented, "I'm not sure why he didn't suture these". So now I am stuck trying to decide, do I go back a 5th time and hope for better results, or find a new Doctor? The office manager did offer to waive my next office co-pay, I just don't know if it's worth it to go back...

flag | Submitted December 4, 2015

I love him so much! He is such an amazing doctor and I have complete trustin him! Heperfectly performed a septoplasty and a rhinoplasty on me and I am very satisfied. I would highly recommend him he is honestly the best at what he does.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2015

Health Net of Arizona is contracted with Steven S. Traikovich's office. The doctor's office claims they will not take this insurance company if it is through the Marketplace. I called Dr Traikovich's office to reschedule my January 6, 2015 around December 23, 2014. At that time I informed the receptionist, Amy, to let Susan Traikovich know I have a new insurance company, Health Net. Amy said, "Is it through the Marketplace." I answered, "Yes." Amy then said, "We are not taking any insurance that is through the Marketplace." I informed her that Dr Traikovich is a provider with Health Net and the insurance is a platinum plan. I didn't understand there is any difference. On January 12th Dr Traikovich's office called to confirm my appointment. For the second time the receptionist (Amy) stated Susan Traikovich said they will not take Health Net if it is from the Marketplace. She said I am on a cash pay basis. I said this is discrimination because they are contracted with Health Net. I called Health Net to check on the status of the doctor's office. Health Net stated that Traikovich is contracted with them and Health Net doesn't know why they will not accept my medical insurance. The representative from Health Net put me on hold and called Traikovich's office. Traikovich's office told Health Net that they are not accepting any "new patients with Health Net". I have been going to Dr Traikovich since October 15, 2013 and I am not a new patient. Today, January 13, 2015 Amy called at 8:00 AM to inform me my appointment with Dr Traikovich has been cancelled and the doctor will no longer see me. I told Amy to have her office wrap up my medical records and to mail them to me. I called Health Net to file a complaint against this doctor's office. I called Healthcare.gov to file a complaint. I will file a complaint with the department of insurance and Sen. John McCain's office. I suggest you do the same.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2015

Dr. Traikovich's office is under the rule of his office manager, Susan. Susan is also Dr. Traikovich's wife. This medical provider commits insurance fraud on a daily basis. Susan bills for "procedures" that were never performed. If a diligent patient is following their EOBs, sees the fraudulent billing and brings this to Susan's attention, her response is that it was only a mistake. Dr. Steven Traikovich and his wife Susan live in a multi-million dollar mansion on the top of a mountain. They got to the top of that mountain by insurance fraud. Susan has learned use medical codes that she knows she can get away with bringing in loads of money. Mrs. Traikovich has been doing this for years. As for the physician, he is charming, engaged, has a wonderful personality, however his wife decides on the ultimate way patients are medically treated. If more patients of this medical provider's practice would speak up, perhaps these injustices will finally be reported to the AZ Osteopathic Medical Board Examiners. After this rating Susan will post multiple ratings indicating that this physician is the best in Phoenix. But, by her own words, "She is the captain of the ship." The Titantic was the best in her time, yet she sunk. If you are a patient of this physician I strongly urge you to regularly review what your insurance company is being billed for and what they are paying.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2014

I APPALLED by the unprofessionalism and incompetence of the staff. I spoke with ERICA, who informed me that my health plan is not accepted by the doctor's office because it is an Obamacare plan. She also immediately followed with cancellation of my appointment ( assuming that I can't pay for it !!! ) I explained that although I've purchased the plan through the health marketplace, I have the best available PPO Platinum ( as good or better than any other PPO plan ) , I've also explained that I was referred by the insurance and that the doctor is in network. I had to call the insurance co. again and they calledl the doctor's office to explain that they must accept the plan. Erica was rude and belligerent with the ins. agent as well. Now the case will go to the insurance co. unethical behavior committee for a possible sanctions against the doctor. Although this is not related to the doctors service , the problem is a judgement , the problem is an office and customer service culture that Dr. Traikovich has in place - an office that treats patients with such disrespect and indifference . What does that say about the doctor ? Does it even matter if he is knowledgeable ? Imagine dealing with people like Erica or her boss Susan, who told me that no matter if they are right or wrong they will never apologize .. as Erika emphasized NEVER . Well, I will never consider Dr. Traikovich'es service either - NEVER - because he allows his staff to mistreat patients , because he doesn't know what goes on or indifferent to it , and therefore can not be a good and caring doctor himself. I have no confidence in this office nor Dr. Traikovich's services and will discourage anyone seeking treatment there. There are many great doctors to choose from , why choose Dr. Traikovich ???

flag | Submitted August 5, 2014

Dr T is the best Dr! I had a nodule on my neck for 20 years and all other doctors told me it was just a cyst and to leave it. Well Dr. T did a biopsy and..basal cell! Love love love him!

flag | Submitted July 12, 2014

Extremely caring knowlegable and thorough. Would recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted May 20, 2014

Dr. Traikovich is great. He is very intelligent, caring and he is always right. He is extremely knowledgeable. I have never met a Doctor like this in Arizona. I strongly recommend him. His staff is very professional as well. He is my favorite Doctor. I would not change him for anything.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2013

Dr Traikovich, excellent dr! Staff is rude, and uneducated; speaking directly of Erica and Melinda. What a Shame! Staff is the first impression, Dr Traikovich should hire kind and considerate staff.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2012

Dr. Steven S. Traikovich's Credentials

• Ohio Univ, Coll Of Osteo Med, Athens Oh 45701 (Grad. 1992)

Updates

• A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Traikovich is amazing!! Compassionate and knowledgable!! Many of my friends and family are also patients . Everyone loves Dr T. Absolutely the best. Sometime..."

May 14, 2016
  • A new 3.5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Traikovich is very nice and personable, I was referred to him from my Dermatologist to have a few moles removed from my face. Dr T said this would be a rout..."

December 4, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I love him so much! He is such an amazing doctor and I have complete trustin him! Heperfectly performed a septoplasty and a rhinoplasty on me and I am very sati..."

July 27, 2015
  • A new 4-star rating has been posted. "Health Net of Arizona is contracted with Steven S. Traikovich's office. The doctor's office claims they will not take this insurance company if it is through th..."

January 13, 2015
  • A new 3-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Traikovich's office is under the rule of his office manager, Susan. Susan is also Dr. Traikovich's wife. This medical provider commits insurance fraud on a ..."

November 9, 2014
  • First Name changed from "Steven" to "Steven S."

October 20, 2013