Ratings for Dr. Karukurichi Venkatesh

Don`t go to this DR!! According to another Dr, Venkatesh left three inches of deseased rectum in my Wife. She later had an iliostomy. He ,i believe because she was female,would hardly look at her as we talked. He is not worth rating. He also said, by law, i have to tell you the instruments used did not come back sterile.

flag | Submitted May 14, 2014

After a second opinion 3 months after this doctor's surgery, with very little pain relief, I believe he missed or caused the diagnosis found by the second doctor.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2013

Dr. Vank is in a class by himself. I had a complication after surgery and HE called me back after 5 minutes at 2 am! I was astonished. He really cares. A plus! I had 8 inches of my colon removed and have not felt better in years. Smooth operation and recovery. You cant go wrong with this doctor.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2012

I would recommend this doctor for this application. He knows his business. He does not dilly dally around and follow up was fine.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2011

I'll have to admit I was very skeptical about going to an Indian doctor. I'm glad I did because he is very good at what he does, and is very compassionate with using pain killers, which is rare for doctors nowadays. He really cares about his patients.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2010

Dr. Karukurichi Venkatesh's Credentials

• Kilpauk Med Coll, Dr M G R Med Univ, Madras, Tn, India (Grad. 1971)