Ratings for Dr. Renata Frankovich

Clinic is awesome, staff are caring and friendly and Dr. Frankovich super knowledgable! I had been in a car accident ending up with a knee injury and Dr. Frankovich listened to my concerns and suggested a knee injection to relive the pain, along with Physiotherapy. The injection worked like a charm and I'm so grateful. The Physiotherapist at her clinic, Brooke, took a lot of time and care to figure out how to get me better. Highly suggest Dr. Frankovich and Medsport Ottawa!

flag | Submitted January 19, 2017

Dr. Frankovich changed my life. After seeing multiple health care professionals about my knee over a period of years, she immediately knew something was not right, got me the appropriate treatment (very quickly), which completely cured me!! I had been in chronic pain for years, unable to bike, walk or do any exercise. Now I am able to run, bike, and live without pain. She is an excellent doctor, who listened to my concerns and acted! She is knowledgeable and professional. I will be forever grateful to her and her team. I am not surprised to learn that she is also is one of the top doctors who attends to Olympic athletes!

flag | Submitted January 8, 2017

Great experience. Everyone at the clinic is friendly and healthful. Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2016

A fantastic and caring doctor. Dr. Frankovich's commitment to her patients is second to none! she does everything in her power to keep active patients of all ages active.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2016

My husband and I have been seeing Dr Frankovich for a number of different problems over the years. We find her to be punctual, thorough and extremely caring. We have never felt rushed when we have gone to see her. Most importantly she supports the fact that we want to remain active.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2015

First time seeing Dr frankovitch I waited about 40 minutes for her and once she came in the office, she was only with me for 4 minutes - I felt extremely rushed. She is very nice, and also extremely knowledgable but I've been there a few times now and I feel rushed every single visit.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2015

She was super nice, I didn't feel like it was rushed but it helped that I already knew what was wrong so she could pinpoint exactly what needed to be done with the torn cartilage in my hip joints. She did a few tests and knew exactly what was going on, a very knowledgeable, nice and efficient doctor to deal with, overall, a very satisfying visit and she provided me with exactly what I've been looking for for the last 3 years.

flag | Submitted July 3, 2015

I went to see Dr. Frankovich a few years back for a hip issue. She was great. Then about 3 years ago when I was in to see her about my hip, I showed her an unrelated problem I had-an infection in one of my toes. Even though this was not a sports related injury, Dr. Frankovich took great care of me and it. She put me on antibiotics, then she sent me for a complete body scan. 2 hours after my scan, she called me at home and told me to get to the emergency A.S.A.P. She would be faxing my scan results to them immediately. The infection in my toe was very bad. I was put on a portable I.V. for 3 weeks and Dr. Frankovich did all the follow up on it--even though, like I said, it had nothing to do with my sports injuries. Dr. Frankovich has taken better care of me then my own family dr. She has never rushed me through an appointment nor talked to me like I was a stupid idiot. She always explained everything to me in layman's terms. I give Dr. Frankovich an A++++

flag | Submitted November 23, 2014

I was referred to her from WSIB. Needless to say it was a horrible experience. She rushed through a a series of HANDS ON tests, left the room and had occupational therapist return with a course of continued rehab. I guess she gets paid well from big brother WSIB.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2014

Dr Frankovich has been a great doctor to me. I was turned away by many others but she was willing to work with me to find the cause of my pain. She ordered all appropriate tests in a timely manner. She is very respectful and listens to your concerns. She is willing to work with me to find a surgeon in other city's due to long wait times in Ottawa. She is knowledgeable about other conservative Rx options in the city and was able to think outside the box. I would highly recommend her to anybody in need of a sport doctor in Ottawa.

flag | Submitted May 30, 2013