Ratings for Dr. Abedon A. Saiz

He was more than one hour late, he recommended surgery only, no alternatives. I checked him out with the Arizona Medical Board, he has a restricted medical license, so I selected someone else. http://www.azmd.gov/glsuiteweb/clients/azbom/Public/Profile.aspx?entID=1625870&licID=293487&licType=1

flag | Submitted April 9, 2014

He is simply wonderful. Easy to talk with, takes his time to answer any guestions, doesn't make you feel stupid. Warm, down to earth, easy going in his office. Very professional. Sweet man, taking great care of my man.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2013

He knew I'm a chronic pain patient from a spinal injury. He knew I've had Hep C from blood transfusions for 23yrs & how important it is that I take good care of my liver. Following my surgery, he prescribed Vicodin, I learned from an ER doc that it wasn't helping my pain because I'm a chronic pain patient, then Dr. Saiz refused to provide anything else, forcing me to suffer. Also, each dose of Vicodin is 500mg of Tylenol, nothing but a toxic drug to my liver, it is written to take up to 2 for pain, is he trying to kill me?? This was horrible & led me to firing him, I just wish I made a different choice before going through all of that horror.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2012

Spent little time with my mother, gave her a couple of exercises and wanted us to come back the following week. Checked him out on Doctors Profile for the state of AZ and found out he is on probation for 10 years due to malpractice. We found another doctor.

flag | Submitted May 20, 2009

Dr. Saiz is the best Doctor/surgeon I have even known, he can look at you and tell you what is wrong, that is how good he is, he will spend as much time with his patient as needed, his patients come first, the office wait is sometimes long, but it's well worth the wait.. He is so sweet and caring, he will explain everything to you, so you understand.. He has performed surgery on trama patients that no other Doctor would take and has saved so many lives.. He is down to earth, he cares and that is his number one priority.. He doesn't look at his watch like some Doctors, like time is up bye, not Dr. Saiz, he will give you as much time as you need, he will never leave you up in the air like some.. He is so well liked and so busy, sometime it's hard to get in, but he will always make room..

flag | Submitted July 23, 2008

Dr. Abedon A. Saiz's Credentials

• University Of Arizona College Of Medicine (Grad. 1989)

Top Hospitals in Lake Havasu City, AZ