Ratings for Dr. Joffre Rivera

I have seen Dr. River about 14. times Always friendly. He answered all of my questions. Staff and nurses at Lakeland surgical center are the . best Always friendly and positive. I have had only positive experiences.

flag | Submitted May 25, 2017

Dr. Rivera is always in a hurry. Doesn't listen, answers questions when pressed. Spent most of the appt. typing on the computer. Dismisses your concerns. Refuses to look at past records. Prescribes over the phone, I landed in the hospital after talking to him by phone for two weeks. Had to insist on a follow-up appointment and it was not for 6 months. Doesn't seem to really care about you.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2017

I waited an hour from my appointment time to see this doctor. The office was very crowded, as 5 doctors share the facility. The doctor seemed nice but did not spend very much time with me. I appreciated that he did not want to do unneccesary tests but I wanted him to listen better. He seemed to know what he was talking about.

flag | Submitted December 18, 2006

Dr. Joffre Rivera's Credentials

• Spanish

• University Of Puerto Rico School Of Medicine (Grad. 2000)