Ratings for Dr. David M. Schoenwalder

Dr. Schoenwalder is a wonderful doctor. He is caring,very compassionate, extremely knowledgeable and a friend as well as a good doctor. I wouldn't want to go to any other doctor.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2011

A couple of years ago my father went in for a checkup, he listened to my father's heart and then check his neck pulse and found a problem, he immediately dealt with it and it saved my father's life. I cannot thank him enough

flag | Submitted August 31, 2009

Dr Schoenwalder is Brilliant! He's calm, compassionate and committed to my well being. I can't say enough wonderful things about him. If he is not your M.D. I am sorry. Every one I know goes to him. The office always fits me in if I feel I need to be seen right away. The staff is always professional, friendly and helpful. He will spend as much time as you need and answer all questions, yet his office runs on time, I've always been called within ten minutes of my appointment time. I thought that was because I was Special, but the fact of the matter is all Dr Schoenwalder's patients are special to him. We are so lucky to have him as our doctor. I understand his son Dr Michael Schoenwalder is equally caring . Life is good in St Louis!

flag | Submitted February 14, 2008

I don't even know where to begin with David Schoenwalder because I only have 1000 characters and I can't say enough good things about him. He's the best doctor I've ever been to.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2007

Caring, compassionate, knowledgeable, will call after hours to follow up. He has found things that left other doctors baffled. I think he may be tiring of his work, though. Or maybe he's overworked. Sometimes seems 'distant' and preoccupied. Still, by far, the greatest doctor I have ever known. He's even fit me in on the same day I called when I was ill. Also, the people who work for him are just as great - very helpful and concerned. The office is clean and comfortable.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2007

I went to see Dr. Michael Schoenwalder as well. He is absolutely the best Doctor in the field. He is friendly, caring and very knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2006

I'm a 26-year old male. I go to his son, Michael Schoenwalder and could not be more pleased. This guy is like having your best friend be a guy you can trust your life with. Knowledgable and courteous... he even calls to check up on me. How many doctors do you know put forth that kind of effort? Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2006

Dr. David M. Schoenwalder's Credentials

• University Of Missouri, Columbia School Of Medicine (Grad. 1974)