Ratings for Dr. Brian W. Bullock

Had to seek another provider after 10+ years after they refused to leave my results on cell phone or e-mail as directed, several times

flag | Submitted September 25, 2014

Not satisified with service of late. Visits are hurried and rushed averaging three to five minutes. Am presently looking for another provider.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2011

When I was sudenly hospitalized, even without notification the next thing I knew, that Dr. Bullock came to see me and monitored my progress every day. He helps in prevention also, the way very few Doctors are willing and/or able to. After suffering from backacke and after visiting "specialist" all over the country with no long lasting results, Dr. Bullock showed me a simple daily exercise and now I can do all the sports I want to without any back problem. His Nurse Practitioners are also great. Of course he does not have time to listen to your cousen's baby shower or your grandmother's kniting stories, nor should he. But you do not rushed for anything that is relevant and important. He is the best.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2009

My family has been with Dr. Bullock for well over 20 years. He has been instrumental in diagnosing many of the problems we've faced over the years. His calm demeanor, patience and compassion have been very comforting. I would go to any other primary care.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2009

I have been a patient of Dr Bullock's for over ten years. My two small children have been seen by him. He is very personable, helpful, and knowlegable. You might have to wait a bit at the office, but he is worth a wait. He always returns my calls personally within a few hours. Excellent!

flag | Submitted December 18, 2006

Dr. Brian W. Bullock's Credentials

• GEORGETOWN UNIVERSITY OF MEDICINE (Grad. 1984)

Commercial Insurance Company