Ratings for Dr. Peggy Ann Rupp

Dr Rupp has a gental calm confident personality that left me feeling very comfoprtable and sure that we choose the correct treatment for my RA. Her staff was amazing and so kind. My wait was aboout 10 minutes to see her but she didn't rush me once I got in to see her. I would surley recommend her to anyone!

flag | Submitted October 31, 2016

In contrast to many reviewers (do only the disgruntled review?), I found Dr. Rupp to be excellent in her "bedside" manner, her listening to my issues, her intuitive questions to me about my malady, and her solution, so far, for my issues. I am feeling much better, more comfortable, and more confident that I'll find a solution to my present ailment. She is my second specialist in this field and will be my choice for dealing with my malady. In short, she gave me confidence in her expertise.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2016

Bad bedside manner and does not care or listen! She is outdated and useless as a doctor. She is only there to gather a paycheck.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2016

Everyone else here is right about her. She is not a notable Rheumatologist, but she means well. She does not have many answers for anything. Yes that is true. But she can sometimes diagnose and get you treated with the proper meds. Her followup system is the worst, followup is with her secretary lady - for example, when your labs come back. She also does NOT do emails, phone calls or any kind of contact beyond the office visit. On the plus side, she is always taking on new patients and is very easy to get into and see - that alone tells you something while many other Rheumatologists are not taking on new patients and are scheduled out months in advance. Rupp is a good first Rheumatologist to get in and see right away and down the road maybe look for another one if you need one. The only other positive is she is really attractive for her age and looks like a model. Intimidating when she tells you to undress but she means well i think. Just old school doctor and she seems to be real honest as well, just not helpful and can never really answer questions.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2015

Peggy Rupp should not be a Dr. I came to her with a positive ANA test. Thinking I would get some answers. Instead I was told I have arthritis and I do not need to do any of the lab work my cardiologist has ordered that the inflammation marker is off because I am overweight. I was told she wanted more X-ray then she just left the room. I didn't do another X-ray or labs my appointment was over. Weird! I didn't get to ask questions... nothing! Guess it was time for her lunch! Another great St. Als Dr!!

flag | Submitted February 4, 2015

I do not advise seeing Dr. Rupp as she seems callous and distant. None of questions were answered and my health is still failing. Very unsatisfied and left feeling badly about the visit.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2014

I felt Dr. Rupp was very knowledgeable and caring. She listened to me and did further testing to find I had a significant gout flare and osteoarthritis. She has treated me with resect and put me on medication to treat my disease. I feel good now and enjoy my office visits to her practice. The staff is very friendly and helpful. My phone calls are returned promptly and I feel they go above and beyond to help me if I need it. I would highly recommend this Doctor to my friends and family.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2014

Dr. Rupp is very rude and needs to retire! I've thought it, but another physician recently said it. (About her need to retire!) I've tried to give her the benefit of the doubt over several years (only because it is so hard to get into someone else) and many appointments, but she has no empathy, no answers, no nada and I'm disappointed that I've wasted so much time with her, all the while my quality of life continues to deteriorate and she could care less. After my last appointment, when she again had no answers and "is not convinced" of anything, I've decided I will not see her again and will try harder to find a more reputable Dr. with availability in our area.

flag | Submitted September 1, 2014

Very Rude. Not caring told me I do not have rheumatoid only to confirm later on I indeed do have this. I have had this well over 15 years. Does not listen or take the time. Looking yet for another doctor that will have a little bit of compassion, understanding, and will at least listen and work with me to try and achieve some sort of quality of life because this disease is very painful and does have a major impact on quality of life

flag | Submitted May 28, 2014

Dr rupp is very rude and crude, she does not listen to the patient, does ot seem to care, has no compassion,i will no longer be seeing her, and would not recommend her.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2013

Dr. Peggy Ann Rupp's Credentials

• University Of Wisconsin Medical School (Grad. 1980)