Ratings for Dr. Danny G. Lister

The website states that he can help with a wide range of digestive problems. This is a lie or either he doesn't try to help. He knows what is wrong with his patients be does not try to help them. He will just take their money and send them on their way. Other website rating will not show negative rating, they will filter bad rating out. Do not go to this doctor. He will not help you. He came in extremely late to my procedure. He told me that he would look into my small intestine, however, when my new GI doctor looked at my records, it show that Dr. Lister didn't look into my small intestine. So now, I have to get another doctor to look at my small intestine. Dr. Lister just took my money and didn't complete his job. I believe he knew I was having trouble with my spleen. I told him my symptoms. But he never used his intelligent and at least recommend me a doctor that could help me before taking my money.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2014

The doctor has always been very helpful and cautious and through in his care both before and after surgery.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2011

good doctor

flag | Submitted March 19, 2009

Dr. Danny G. Lister's Credentials

• Univ Of Ar Coll Of Med, Little Rock Ar 72205 (Grad. 1993)

Top Hospitals in Heber Springs, AR