Ratings for Dr. Marc J. Girsky

My PCP diagnosed me with WPW Syndrome back in August and referred me to a cardiologist, who then referred me to Dr. Girsky after some more extensive tests. I was able to get in to see him very quickly and his staff was extremely friendly, helpful and accommodating. He went over all of my options with me and described in detail the procedure I decided to have done. On the day of the procedure, I was very nervous but was very confident that I was in the right hands. The procedure went very well and Dr. Girsky answered all of the questions I had and also made sure I didn't have any other questions before he left. He has a great bedside manner and is very down to earth. I'm very happy that I had such an awesome doctor who did an amazing job at resolving my heart issue!

flag | Submitted October 20, 2009

Dr. Marc J. Girsky's Credentials

• Farsi

• University Of California, Irvine, California College Of Medicine (Grad. 1992)