Ratings for Dr. Nigel Phipps

Dr. Phipps is an amazing doctor and a true professional. He has always taken the time to be thorough in his evaluation and is an extremely caring physician. Some of the women who have made accusations against him continue to be his patients today. Let that stand for something! My family and I will continue to be his patients for as long as he is practising.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2017

Dr. Phipps has been an outstanding physician to both my husband and myself. We can only say goods things about him. He has always treated us both in a professional and respectful manner. He is very knowledgable and concerned about the health of his patients. Dr. Phipps is the best doctor we have ever had. We have always lived in Georgetown and are very proud to have him here.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2017

Our family has gone to Dr. Phipps for a very long time too. His professional conduct and knowledge is supreme. What's really great about him is that when he feels something is out of his league, he doesn't hesitate to send a patient to a specialist. I am sorry that what has happened has caused stress and tension among some of his patients and staff. I hope he finds the help he needs during his medical leave, but I don't know about returning to his former position with his associates, staff and patients. There will always be a twinge of tension among the staff and some of his patients and I don't fault them one bit. What he did was wrong! I just hope he finds some peace within himself as we could a very talented doctor.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2017

Awesome doctor for over 23 years now. He is the best and I wouldn't go anywhere else. I hope he NEVER retires.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2017

Nothing bad to say about Dr.Phipps. Vera and Carol have acomodated my family whith apointments that fit our busy schedule. Dr Phipps has been very professional. I was shocked when I read what he is being acussed for.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2017

Vera and Carol and the front reception ladies are awesome. Never a problem with Vera, when I was under distress she quickly took me to a private area to hear my concerns, and had Dr. Phipps follow up ASAP.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2017

I have gone to Dr. Phipps for over 20 years now and I have nothing but good words for him. As for his one receptionist (Vera I believe), she needs to be removed from the office immediately. She is so rude over the telephone and does not care for any of his patients. If they want to bring in my patients they need to have kind and welcoming receptionists and she is NOT!!!!!

flag | Submitted February 2, 2017

Dr. Phipps has been my doctor for over 20 years, since I was a kid. Even when I moved away I would still make appts to see him when I was back home visiting. I never found a better doctor anywhere else.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2017

Very competent and able doctor and diagnostician. My wife and I have been in his care for nearly 20 years and we have full trust confidence and in his skill and judgement. He is not always the "chattiest", but that is hardly the reason we attend his office. He knows his stuff!

flag | Submitted January 3, 2017

Dr. Phipps has been my family doctor for most of my life. His manner is pleasant and friendly, and he has always been professional. I've had referrals to a few other doctors but have always felt the most comfortable with Dr. Phipps.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2016