Ratings for Dr. Annette Richard

Intelligent, excellent listener, best family doctor I have ever had or met.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2018

This physician was my moms doctor and many others I am aware of, she is currently accepting new patients and practicing yet she will discharge a patient no problem for no reason at all. I believe she is unstable! She has two sides to her very scary

flag | Submitted July 21, 2018

After reading the rating of June 6 ( re: new patients being accepted ), I am at a loss for words. In my discharge letter, Dr Richard said she was downsizing. After being with her for over twenty years, she ditched me without even a referral. She used to be nice and helpful. After all that time " … I will not be seeing you." she wrote. Pretty cold hearted. Ditches me and is still accepting new patients. Does not sound like downsizing to me. I am left in the lurch and have yet to find a new MD

flag | Submitted July 4, 2018

Me and my husband are new to London, and luckily Dr.Annette accepted us as her patients. Emotionally we felt so good and better after meeting her. I am also type 1 diabetic and meet doctors frequently, but she is the first doc I have seen in my entire life, who hugged me. That hug meant a lot. She is very energetic and kind as well.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2018

Was trying to get a reorder on my meds and apparently her receptionist thought I sounded rude instead of totally frustrated. Was discharged without a opportunity to state my side of the issue and after hearing that she thought I was rude I apologized to receptionist. I feel she does not know how to resolve conflict and is not fair with her dealings. Perhaps she should not be a doctor who treats patients perhaps the morgue would be more appropriate for you.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2018

Wonderful listener who hears what truly ails you and develops a treatment plan that works. She’s a great advocate for her patients when needing to deal with the “system.”

flag | Submitted April 9, 2018

I have had doctors that have been too busy to listen, SHE LISTENS!

flag | Submitted February 20, 2018

I heard both that she's great and that she tends to get rid of or refuse to take on, people who are fat or smokers. I have to wonder if the criticism is true. She dismissed my concerns as nothing without examining me and after being with her for one year and 2 appointments (one being the initial consultation) I was told she was no longer my physician. The only reason I was given was that she felt she had too many patients.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2017

Dr. Richard has been very helpful in my dealing with arthritis and cellulitis infection as I went through a terrible time she made sure i had the best care to help me back to good health. She is an angel and I couldn't ask for better guidance regarding my health. Thank you for everything.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2017

Dr. Richard is an angel! The absolute best. I have a chronic disease and she has been instrumental in helping me manage my physical and mental well being.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2017