Ratings for Dr. Annette Richard

Was trying to get a reorder on my meds and apparently her receptionist thought I sounded rude instead of totally frustrated. Was discharged without a opportunity to state my side of the issue and after hearing that she thought I was rude I apologized to receptionist. I feel she does not know how to resolve conflict and is not fair with her dealings. Perhaps she should not be a doctor who treats patients perhaps the morgue would be more appropriate for you.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2018

Wonderful listener who hears what truly ails you and develops a treatment plan that works. She’s a great advocate for her patients when needing to deal with the “system.”

flag | Submitted April 9, 2018

I have had doctors that have been too busy to listen, SHE LISTENS!

flag | Submitted February 20, 2018

I heard both that she's great and that she tends to get rid of or refuse to take on, people who are fat or smokers. I have to wonder if the criticism is true. She dismissed my concerns as nothing without examining me and after being with her for one year and 2 appointments (one being the initial consultation) I was told she was no longer my physician. The only reason I was given was that she felt she had too many patients.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2017

Dr. Richard has been very helpful in my dealing with arthritis and cellulitis infection as I went through a terrible time she made sure i had the best care to help me back to good health. She is an angel and I couldn't ask for better guidance regarding my health. Thank you for everything.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2017

Dr. Richard is an angel! The absolute best. I have a chronic disease and she has been instrumental in helping me manage my physical and mental well being.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2017

She will be with me 100% as I go through breast cancer treatments. What more could a woman ask for?

flag | Submitted April 16, 2017

Genuine concern and thoroughly active in providing appropriate care and referrals. Compassion​ plus plus. Totally confident with Dr. Richard and her authentic​ personal approach to your particular medical requirements and treatment. A saint.

flag | Submitted March 31, 2017

Doctor Richard is not the kind of individual my partner and I will be going back to. She was incredibly snobby to my partner for asking simple questions. This is a difficult time for us and she didn't seem to care in the least. I understand that seeing this kind of thing so often may desensitize someone, but if you're in this business and your bedside manor is this atrocious I feel heartbroken for anyone else who will see her.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2017

I have never been as comfortable with a doctor as I am with Dr Richard, she is fabulous and I am so thankful to have her in my corner.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2017