Ratings for Dr. Annette Richard

Dr. Richard was my mom’s md for 7 years and discharged my mom from her practice with a cold letter, she seems to cherry pick her patients and then without warning you are left high and dry, never seen this before, stay clear.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2018

Dr. Richard was amazing following my breast cancer surgery. I can’t imagine navigating the follow up, pathology results, and treatment options without her. She is so knowledgeable, helpful, kind and responsive. I recommend her highly.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2018

Dr Richard always starts my visits with compassionate hug , she really cares, when necessary she recommends great specialists, always follows up when needed. Once she even answered some questions for my brother in law about prostrate cancer, we love her so much.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2018

Intelligent, excellent listener, best family doctor I have ever had or met.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2018

This physician was my moms doctor and many others I am aware of, she is currently accepting new patients and practicing yet she will discharge a patient no problem for no reason at all. I believe she is unstable! She has two sides to her very scary

flag | Submitted July 21, 2018

After reading the rating of June 6 ( re: new patients being accepted ), I am at a loss for words. In my discharge letter, Dr Richard said she was downsizing. After being with her for over twenty years, she ditched me without even a referral. She used to be nice and helpful. After all that time " … I will not be seeing you." she wrote. Pretty cold hearted. Ditches me and is still accepting new patients. Does not sound like downsizing to me. I am left in the lurch and have yet to find a new MD

flag | Submitted July 4, 2018

Me and my husband are new to London, and luckily Dr.Annette accepted us as her patients. Emotionally we felt so good and better after meeting her. I am also type 1 diabetic and meet doctors frequently, but she is the first doc I have seen in my entire life, who hugged me. That hug meant a lot. She is very energetic and kind as well.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2018

Was trying to get a reorder on my meds and apparently her receptionist thought I sounded rude instead of totally frustrated. Was discharged without a opportunity to state my side of the issue and after hearing that she thought I was rude I apologized to receptionist. I feel she does not know how to resolve conflict and is not fair with her dealings. Perhaps she should not be a doctor who treats patients perhaps the morgue would be more appropriate for you.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2018

Wonderful listener who hears what truly ails you and develops a treatment plan that works. She’s a great advocate for her patients when needing to deal with the “system.”

flag | Submitted April 9, 2018

I have had doctors that have been too busy to listen, SHE LISTENS!

flag | Submitted February 20, 2018