Ratings for Dr. Annette Richard

I heard both that she's great and that she tends to get rid of or refuse to take on, people who are fat or smokers. I have to wonder if the criticism is true. She dismissed my concerns as nothing without examining me and after being with her for one year and 2 appointments (one being the initial consultation) I was told she was no longer my physician. The only reason I was given was that she felt she had too many patients.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2017

Dr. Richard has been very helpful in my dealing with arthritis and cellulitis infection as I went through a terrible time she made sure i had the best care to help me back to good health. She is an angel and I couldn't ask for better guidance regarding my health. Thank you for everything.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2017

Dr. Richard is an angel! The absolute best. I have a chronic disease and she has been instrumental in helping me manage my physical and mental well being.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2017

She will be with me 100% as I go through breast cancer treatments. What more could a woman ask for?

flag | Submitted April 16, 2017

Genuine concern and thoroughly active in providing appropriate care and referrals. Compassion​ plus plus. Totally confident with Dr. Richard and her authentic​ personal approach to your particular medical requirements and treatment. A saint.

flag | Submitted March 31, 2017

Doctor Richard is not the kind of individual my partner and I will be going back to. She was incredibly snobby to my partner for asking simple questions. This is a difficult time for us and she didn't seem to care in the least. I understand that seeing this kind of thing so often may desensitize someone, but if you're in this business and your bedside manor is this atrocious I feel heartbroken for anyone else who will see her.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2017

I have never been as comfortable with a doctor as I am with Dr Richard, she is fabulous and I am so thankful to have her in my corner.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2017

Dr. Richard is the best most caring doctor I have ever met. I never feel rushed and she always listens to my concerns. She is very easy to talk to. Thank you Dr. Annette.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2017

very smart, efficient, uses computer to help explain diagnosis.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2017

Dr. Richard has been my family doctor for almost 15 years. She is always on time and is interested in my health concerns. She is very easy to talk to and there is never a long waiting time to get an appointment. I feel lucky to have a good doctor in this day and age when they are so difficult to find.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2017