Ratings for Dr. Mehrdad Rezaee

He may be a great Cardiologist but I rate him as poor as possible for caring and commitment to support his patient, my mother. My mother who is 85 was his patient for years. She had a congestive heart failure and ended up in a hospital emergency room. They kept her in the hospital for five days. None of this was Dr. Rezaee's fault but he was not available to provide any answers to the staff in the hospital for five days. They called him twice a day with no response. I personally talked to his staff who told me that he had received ALL the messages. At the end I left a message for him to call me so I could find out why he has refused to provide any assistance to the hospital with information they may have needed. He has not returned my call three weeks later! I felt obligated to write this note. I would have not done so if I had any doubt on my conclusion that he had no regard for the well being of his patient. It is highly unlikely that this had anything to do with a special circumstance. We are truly disappointed. Neeldess to say, he is no longer my Mom's Cardiologist

flag | Submitted August 26, 2015

I read the comments below and agree with all. Not a physician, but recognize the gift to care and talent to deliver.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2014

Top of his game. Best man to do the angioplasty in the Northern California. Caring MD with a great knowledge of the issues regarding the heart ailment.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2014

Dr. Mehrdad Rezaee just did the 2nd successful heart procedure for my elderly mother. She is extremely happy with Dr. Mehrdad Rezaee, after being dissatisfied with her previous doctor.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2014

DR.REZAEE AND DR.SINGH THE BEST DOCTOR THAT I EVER WENT TO HIS STAFF IS AMAZING AND VERY HELPFUL

flag | Submitted May 16, 2014

Dr. Rezaee hides his angle wings under his lab coat. He is extremely caring, very knowledgeable, and a true treasure to the bay area community. My mother is a patient of Dr. Rezaee. One of the primary reasons she does not want to move to San Diego (where I live) is Dr. Rezaee and his team. When you meet Dr. Rezaee, you just feel right that you are in excellent hands.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2014

Tremendous bed side manner. Takes time to provide information. Asks questions. Believes in personalized care. Well educated and obviously dedicated. I am grateful to my primary care doc for sending me to him.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2013

I am physician/cardiologist myself and was referred to him by another cardiologist. He is truly a physician's physician. Wonderful to have him in the area for us and our patients

flag | Submitted September 17, 2010

Best of the best.Compasionate, educated, informative, caring. Worth the difficult to get in to see him. My family is going to him now, young and old for preventive and treatment care.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2009

Dr. Mehrdad Rezaee's Credentials

• Medical College Of Wisconsin (Grad. 1994)