Ratings for Dr. Paul Marck

Dr. Paul Marck is highly skilled surgeon who has successfully corrected a problem I had with rhino-septoplasty. I was afraid of getting this surgery done and lived with this problem for a while until it really began to interfere with my breathing. When I went in for my visit, the staff were very welcoming which helped me feel a little more at ease. Dr. Marck answered all of my questions and helped me understand the process of pre and post surgery. I found him personable and with a good sense of humour which helped lighten my nerves about the surgery. It has been a year since my surgery and I am delighted with the results. I suffered many years with the problem and am so happy with not only for my ease of breathing, but also his work on the external structure. This is a very talented surgeon and I most highly recommend Dr. Paul Marck and his team!

flag | Submitted June 10, 2017

Dr. Marck is a highly competent surgeon who correctly diagnosed the myriad of problems within both of my middle ears. After months of constant pain and profound decreased hearing, Dr Marck performed 3 skilled surgeries that have positively changed my life. Upon removing the infectious mass in my left ear with the first surgery, a large portion of my hearing was restored and I was finally pain free. Dr. Marck had successfully removed the infection which subsequently caused my Lupus to go into remission. I am forever grateful to Dr. Marck's fine surgical skills, his calm presence and his inner passion for making a positive difference in the quality of my life through surgeries and multiple office appointments throughout the years. I highly recommend Dr Marck and his team. Thank you!

flag | Submitted April 29, 2017

This office is impossible to deal with. Receptionist is unbeleivably awful. After waiting at a locked door twice, I tried to contact them about changing an appointment I was sent a very upsetting letter that I was not to return! He is personally filthy. Never seen a doctor who never washes his hair.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2017

Dr Marck diagnosed tumour in my ear and the two surgeries and 12 years of follow up I couldn't be happier with my treatment. His staff are beyond friendly and welcoming.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2017

Dr. Marck is the most incompetent doctor I have met. I see him to get my ears cleaned but it seems he never does a good job. I would suggest if you want to get your ears cleaned, go see another doctor.

flag | Submitted March 11, 2017

I have had great experiences with Dr. Paul and his staff. Everyone has been very courteous, friendly, and professional. Dr. Paul is a very experienced and knowledgeable ENT. He may spend only a few minutes with each patient, but that would be enough for him to understand the whole situation and what needs to be done. He has a good sense of humor and answers all questions short but straight to the point. He has performed Septo-Rhinoplasty last month on me recently, and everything went well very smoothly. Notes: 1- Please be in time. 2- Be a good listener, and ask your questions if those haven't been addressed by your doctor. 3- Talk politely and respectfully

flag | Submitted February 26, 2017

I cannot believe the negative reviews that have been posted. I have been seeing Dr. Marck for years to have my ears cleaned. Dr. Marck is awesome. His receptionist and assistant are lovely ladies. Very warm, friendly, personable and NOT at all rude!! Perhaps the reviewers who've never been to Dr. Marck's office before and post nasty comments should actually get a life. It's pretty pathetic that you have to defame people you have never met before just to get a rush or make yourself happy! Need to move on with your life... Thank you Dr. Marck and staff for taking such good care of me.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2017

I am sure Dr. Marck is a fine individual, however I neve got to see him as was stopped at the door by the very rude receptionist who claimed that I had not confirmed my appointment via an email she may never have sent. She even lied to my family doctor about my behaviour - a lie he did not believe as he has known me for years and that what she claimed I did would be completely out of character. Judging from the other comments here, however, being rude seems to be completely consistent with hers .

Submitted January 30, 2017

Wish I could give negative stars. Never saw the doctor and would not want to meet that condescending receptionist. Be warned do not complain about the receptionist as she will call your family doctor to inform them that you will not be welcome and will not let you make a booking ever again. From the review about how the doctor treats his patients, my guess is he would be no better. I had begged my family doctor to find me someone else before I complained about the receptionist and I was blacklisted at Dr. Marck's

Submitted January 25, 2017

Based on my experience- he is useless. Never looks in your history. My MRI showed an issue and I he has never mentioned that. I had to ask if any issue after 10 month. Really?

Submitted December 16, 2016