Ratings for Dr. Paul Marck

Dr Marck diagnosed tumour in my ear and the two surgeries and 12 years of follow up I couldn't be happier with my treatment. His staff are beyond friendly and welcoming.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2017

Dr. Marck is the most incompetent doctor I have met. I see him to get my ears cleaned but it seems he never does a good job. I would suggest if you want to get your ears cleaned, go see another doctor.

flag | Submitted March 11, 2017

I have had great experiences with Dr. Paul and his staff. Everyone has been very courteous, friendly, and professional. Dr. Paul is a very experienced and knowledgeable ENT. He may spend only a few minutes with each patient, but that would be enough for him to understand the whole situation and what needs to be done. He has a good sense of humor and answers all questions short but straight to the point. He has performed Septo-Rhinoplasty last month on me recently, and everything went well very smoothly. Notes: 1- Please be in time. 2- Be a good listener, and ask your questions if those haven't been addressed by your doctor. 3- Talk politely and respectfully

flag | Submitted February 26, 2017

I cannot believe the negative reviews that have been posted. I have been seeing Dr. Marck for years to have my ears cleaned. Dr. Marck is awesome. His receptionist and assistant are lovely ladies. Very warm, friendly, personable and NOT at all rude!! Perhaps the reviewers who've never been to Dr. Marck's office before and post nasty comments should actually get a life. It's pretty pathetic that you have to defame people you have never met before just to get a rush or make yourself happy! Need to move on with your life... Thank you Dr. Marck and staff for taking such good care of me.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2017

I am sure Dr. Marck is a fine individual, however I neve got to see him as was stopped at the door by the very rude receptionist who claimed that I had not confirmed my appointment via an email she may never have sent. She even lied to my family doctor about my behaviour - a lie he did not believe as he has known me for years and that what she claimed I did would be completely out of character. Judging from the other comments here, however, being rude seems to be completely consistent with hers .

Submitted January 30, 2017

Wish I could give negative stars. Never saw the doctor and would not want to meet that condescending receptionist. Be warned do not complain about the receptionist as she will call your family doctor to inform them that you will not be welcome and will not let you make a booking ever again. From the review about how the doctor treats his patients, my guess is he would be no better. I had begged my family doctor to find me someone else before I complained about the receptionist and I was blacklisted at Dr. Marck's

Submitted January 25, 2017

Based on my experience- he is useless. Never looks in your history. My MRI showed an issue and I he has never mentioned that. I had to ask if any issue after 10 month. Really?

Submitted December 16, 2016

Everyone is so pleasant and accommodating. ..the doctor has wonderful bedside manner and a smile every time I see him

flag | Submitted December 11, 2016

First appointment with Dr. Marck. So far he was so open and friendly with a disarming and very human demeanour. I was nervous and afraid as I have had other Specialists make me feel very inferior and afraid. He took time to listen and is very willing to help. I am so grateful. I had lost hope and was reluctant to get more help as my previous experiences were so terrible. (not to mention gave vague and bad reports which affected my healthcare and perpetuated further injury). Great staff and office. Comfortable atmosphere and great sense of humour. Caring.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2016

I picked him after a 2nd attempt to get a diagnosis after MRI confirmed that I had a growth on the nerve in my ear. 1- he listened to me, not talking over me, he confirmed what I thought was going on. I'm glad I searched him out. We still have a ways to go, but both my husband really like his humour. Staff is super sweet.. I've seen a few ENT.. Take the chance, I think u will be happy

flag | Submitted May 3, 2016