Ratings for Dr. Gregory Engel

I didn't even know this site existed and stumbled upon it looking for another doctor. Came across Dr Engel and given he performed my ablation to correct my PVCs, I thought I would comment. He was recommended to me by another doctor, and he is top notch. I had a very tricky, very complex ablation and if I had to do it over again, I would choose him every time. He uses the latest technologies and he's incredibly professional, knowledgable and a wonderful bedside manner. Wish his staff were as top notch as he, but that was trivial given his value to his patients.

flag | Submitted May 28, 2013

Good doctor. Correct diagnosis and medication. Very patient in answering all questions in detail. And a generally upbeat, pleasant person. However, wait times can be long and the front-office staff is cold, bordering on rude.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2009

Couldn't ask for a better doctor. Very caring, excellent diagnosis and treatment plan, resulting in surprising improvement after other doctors had given us little encouragement or hope for any improvement. Always has time to explain treatment plan and the why and how of it. Office always follows up and is very professional and helpful.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2008

Dr. Gregory Engel's Credentials

• Stanford Univ Sch Of Med, Stanford Ca 94305 (Grad. 1997)