Ratings for Dr. Neil Taub

He treats his long term chronic pain patients like lepers. Cutting meds when our pain is PROVEN. I guess there's more money treating junkies than those who can't function anymore because he's cut our dosages!!! Never broke my contract in 8 years yet he cuts my meds when I need them more than ever. Thanks Dr Taub!! Thanks to YOU I CAN NO LONGER GET OUT IF BED BECAUSE YOU TOOK ANOTHER DOSE OF MY MEDS AWAY!!!!!!! You havd no compassion. Avoid this doctor. In all the years I've been seeing him he never offered me any other options. Now that my pain is proven on a piece of paper he cuts me down another dose. 2nd reduction in 4 months!!! He doesn't care. He likes pain mgmt so he's never on call at night. He doesn't have local hospital privileges either!!! Meaning if you need help after an emergency he won't help you. You have to hope the staff understdnds CHRONIC PAIN medication needs post op!! It's NOT the same as a non chronic pain patient. He's rude, dispassionate and uncaring of his long term patients!!!!! Doesn't matter if you always play by therules as he will still screw you over when you need help the most!!! I get more help from the dogs. He just doesn't care at all.

flag | Submitted May 28, 2016

Great doctor. I can now work, my lower back pain isn't stopping me from my everyday routine. Thanks Dr. Taub

flag | Submitted April 15, 2015

I went to Dr. Taub to continue my Suboxone treatment (had been on it 3 years straight already) but due to change in insurance had to find a new dr. Everything went fine until a cpl days before my 4th monthly appointment came, and I receive a letter stating I had been terminated from his office due to a positive drug test result that was due to my adderrall prescription that the doctor was fully aware of, and was fine with me taking! I had taken my prescription bottle with me to each and every visit, and we had discussed it a few times! I right away called and left a voicemail (it was Fri at 7 pm at this point though) and left a v-mail to remind him of the Adderrall I'm prescribed. I also wrote him a letter on Saturday reminding him of the adderrall and pointing out that he had in his office 3+ years of records from my previous doctor that would show the exact same situation, which were CONFIRMED every time with a GC/MS confirmation test to be 100% caused by adderrall! TO BE CONTINUED!

flag | Submitted May 17, 2014

I went to Dr Taub for 3 yrs & was fine w/the treatment until my husband plotted an ambush divorce. My ex's atty spoke to the office manager @ my private medical records w/o my permission or knowledge (looking for any info the atty could twist or distort to destroy me in court). Shortly after, having NEVER been a recreational drug user, & Dr Taub secretly meeting w/my ex's well-heeled ex & inlaws, I was called in for a drug screen. I went (unaware of my 16 yr marriage's impending implosion) & was SHOCKED to be told I tested positive for cocaine! I was immediately terminated as a patient & Dr Taub's office manager, as I was driving home crying, was calling my soon-to-be ex w/his requested drug screen results. This was used to slander me in court & throw me out of my house & ban me from my 2 daughters "as a danger to them." It was soul crushing & the worst emotional pain any loving/intensely involved mother could suffer. It has been the worst nightmare imaginable. It's been 7 yrs.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2014

Dr Taub is a GREAT understanding professional doctor. I highly recommend him to anybody that is looking for a pain management doctor and the staff that works for him is also very professional and caring also. Do as you are instructed by Dr. Taub and do not abuse any medicines he has prescribed to you and you will be fine. I have been in pain for many years due to my medical condition and it is something I will have to live with for the rest of my life. Since I have been a patient of Dr. Taub now for several months and have listened to him and take the prescription he has me on as prescribed I feel great, I can once again walk better, help my loving wife clean house a little, go grocery shopping with her, and do some light activity's again without all the pain I had before. I may not ever be completely pain free however with his care I feel a lot better, thank you Dr. Taub with all my heart and may God bless your business. Thank you Dr. Taub

flag | Submitted February 4, 2014

I do not recommend this doctor if you have an unusual disease for chronic pain. He will not try and spend the time nessasary for you and is very quick to jump to a conclusion about what should be done in reference to pain management. He was trying to treat for a disease that I was not even there about. Very disappointed and will look elsewhere for a doctor that will spend time with his patient.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2013

Dr Taub is truly committed to helping his patients. He has changed my quality of life. I was ready to give up until I was referred to him. He changed my life. Could not live with the pain until he helped me. He is truly my Hero.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2013

Dr. Taub is excellent at treating chronic back pain. I highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted December 17, 2011

if you need a good pain doctor he is your man!!! i have had chronic pain from fibromyalgia and had tried 2 other pain specialists and whoa totally different they seemed only to want the costly things done hummm and this doctor truly got right to the point my first visit i was treated i was so surprised and he even asked if i needed meds?? wow no doctor i have ever seen has ever asked or given me anything...i think he is awesome!! this visit tho due to a car /personal injury accident ..which his office helps take care of the paper work and thats great!! AWESOME DOCTOR I WOULD RECOMMEND HIM TO MY FRIENDS

flag | Submitted April 29, 2011

Big change in the staff and for the better. The office runs about 40 minutes late most of the time. Dr Taub tries to be helpful but most pain clients are there to get there meds and it is a in and out deal. I have never been to another pain doctor but I WOULD tell a friend to give him a try. I hope that helps.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2011