Ratings for Dr. Stephen S. Ehrlich

This doctor is beyond rude, gives careless advice, doesn't listen to patients. If you have heart problems, please don't go to him. He couldn't care less about his patients, and he'll do more harm by upsetting you than helping you. He will actually yell at you and if you speak to him over the phone, he'll hang up on you. This is not an exaggeration. I have many health issues and have to speak to many doctors, not once have I ever encountered a doctor like this. I got off the phone with him and my blood pressure was 207/133. Had to go to er.

Submitted July 8, 2017

We spent 2 years trying to solve my husband's aphib and finally found Dr Ehrlich. He is amazing and brilliant. Would not consider any other cardiologist

flag | Submitted October 22, 2014

Excellant Cardiologist. Dr. Erhlich took incredible care of both my parents for Afib and aDefibulator . Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2011

I agree with the other comments. you cannot communicate with him. He does not like to be challenged. With him it is black and white. I was on a monitor events recorder for 3 weeks! I wanted to know if my Afib was triggered by PAC or PVC. His answer: Probably PAC. Either he did not know and/or was not interested to spend time to decipher the Monitor strips which is like an EKG. I asked him also wich drugs he would put me on if I decided not to proceed with the ablation he was pushing,(more money for him and the hospital). His answer; I need to think about it! Never got back to me. Would strongly not recommand him.

flag | Submitted December 21, 2010

He does not explain well and leaves me frustrated.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2010

Dr. Ehrlich gave detailed, comprehensive information on my problem and offered multiple treatment options, including his preferences. If I lived in the area, he would primary choice for cardiac care.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2008

Dr. Stephen S. Ehrlich's Credentials

• University Of Vermont College Of Medicine (Grad. 1985)