Ratings for Dr. H. DEBRA Jaliman

I had to wait a very long time while she was on the phone with another patient discussing lab results. I needed numbing cream because the area that she needed to scrape the rest of the mole was very sensitive. I had previously been given a shot to numb the pain and it hurt terribly. I was told I could have numbing cream but there was a 35 dollar fee. I agreed so I wouldn't be in pain. It ended up that I was in her office for 1 hours and 45 minutes all for her to finish scraping a mole that was pre cancerous.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2015

OMG I just saw Dr Jaliman last week. She treated me with both botox and filler. My friends keep telling me you look so good. What did you do? I said nothing........ I just got a lot of sleep. She is my hero. No bruising. Dr Jaliman has a great bedside manor. We discussed my treatment. Boy was she on the mark. I'm so happy I found my fountain of youth!!!! I will be returning for more.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2015

Seen for both moles and cosmetic issues -- very happy with attention to both. Recommended.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2013

Great doctor! Really knowledgeable about her field. Caring doctor. Called me personally to give me some test results AND called me a second time later the same day when she didn't reach me. I mean, how many doctors do that these days?

flag | Submitted August 12, 2012

Great Experience with Filler Such a light touch for filler. I've been getting filler for years and was always bruised for weeks after. Went to Dr Jaliman and left without a mark, and with no bruises. Went straight to lunch and looked great. Absolutely amazing experience. Got so many compliments, I had to share my secret. Dr. Jaliman is a true artist.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2012

This was a beautiful office and a great doctor with an artistic eye and a nice comforting personality. Everyone was welcoming. The doctor spent a lot of time with me as I was nervous, having filler for the first time. She took before and after pictures. The results were amazing! Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2012

That was just for filler. A horrible experience. Besided the fact that there is a dog in the office and I noticed some of the patients allergic, she is a total rip-off! I had her do filler on my face. I went back three weeks later because I did not have any positive results. Not only did she not do a thing to try and make me satisfied, she actually charged me for the office visit as well as billing my insurance company for some fictiticous charge.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2012

Don't mind her dog at all (he's small) -- especially since she's very caring and good. Have been her patient for years and she's always been an excellent doctor. She has an eagle eye for atypical moles and is very honest about cosmetic procedures (will never do something just for the money).

flag | Submitted January 9, 2012

The doctor came in and spent apx 5 minutes with me. I find the fact that she brings her dog to the office very inappropriate. In addition her nurse spent 30 minutes trying to get me to purshase Dr. Jaliman's beauty products, how tacky. I know that times are heard but come on, don't try to push the doctor's crap off on me.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2011

When I walked into the office it was very crowded and I was afraid I would have a long wait. I was greeted by a receptionist who offered me refreshments and told me the doctor was running a few minutes late. I was pleasantly surprised when I was taken 10 minutes later. I was there for a rash that several dermatologists were not able to cure. While I was sitting there I met another patient who claimed to have a great result from her Botox and Juvederm treatments and had been Doctor Jaliman’s patient for years. And this woman did look great. When I met with Dr. Jaliman she assured me that she could clear up my rash within a few weeks. I was hopeful but skeptical. Sure enough her treatment worked. During my follow up visit for my rash, I decided to take the plunge and have the cosmetic treatment for my smile lines. And boy am I happy I did. I have gotten so many complements!

flag | Submitted July 8, 2011

Dr. H. DEBRA Jaliman's Credentials

• State University Of New York Downstate Medical Center (Grad. 1981)