Ratings for Dr. Debra C. Liu

Dr Liu was very unhelpful-seemed uninterested in both mine and my daughters concerns regarding moles and other skin concerns. Gave only a few minutes of her time. No valuable recommendations and charged quite a bit for less than 20 minutes combined time for the two of us.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2018

I have been seeing Dr Liu for about twenty years. I have been very satisfied with her treatment of skin cancer over the years. She is fast and efficient. You will need to have your questions ready for her to answer them, and I have been satisfied with her responses and knowledge. If you are looking for conversation, you may want to look elsewhere.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2018

Dr Liu makes you feel like she doesn't have time for you. I have no doubt that she is a good clinician, but when there is a concern and she spends 3-5 minutes max with you, how can you tell ?

flag | Submitted April 9, 2018

poor, did not respect me as a patient. She does not spend enough time with people and it is clear that she is rushed to see the next patient.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2015

I don't feel as though she spends enough time or examines me thoroughly enough. I think she is knowledgeable, but is too focused on seeing as many patients as possible. Perhaps the real money lies in Botox and other treatments...

flag | Submitted August 18, 2014

I felt very disrespected as a patient. Dr. Liu walked into my room twice when I was not fully dressed into the gown or into my clothes. I was standing in my underwear while she described the treatment plan and then left. Felt the visit was very rushed. I will not be going back.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2014

I visited Dr. Liu for the first time today. She was on time, very informative, explained the nature of the keratoses which I had, and removed the ones I needed to have removed. She answered all my questions in a polite and friendly manner. She has an infectious laugh which I found disarming. Dr. Liu is focused and doesn't waste time. If you've come to "chew the fat", go elsewhere. I like that. She stayed in the examining room with me until all my questions were answered. Her staff is courteous and professional, as well. Their practice uses all the technology available to them. I was surprised how technologically proficient everyone was. Dr. Liu and her staff are such an improvement over my last dermatologist, who, surprisingly, carries a higher average RateMD score than she does. It's not even close. I would highly recommend Dr. Liu to anyone. This is coming from a melanoma survivor so I have a serious vested interest.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2012

I have always found her to be helpful, pleasant and effective. I have been her patient for four years

flag | Submitted May 9, 2009

Dr. Liu is very friendly, but I was in and out of her presence in about 3 minutes on more than one occasion.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2009

Dr. Liu seemed to be in a hurry and rather impatient. She did not seem to listen to my description of the problem, and did not examine the area very closely. She misdiagnosed the problem -- which was cleared up quickly after I visited a different dermatologist.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2008

Dr. Debra C. Liu's Credentials

• University Of Washington School Of Medicine (Grad. 1981)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal