Ratings for Dr. David L. Burns

GREAT DOCTOR. HAVE UTMOST FAITH IN HIM. HIGHLY RECOMMMEND.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2014

Dr Burns is outstanding in every way, he listens asked good questions and is very concerned about my health. Great personality and an overall great Doctor and a nice guy.

flag | Submitted July 2, 2014

Dr. Burns is absolutely the BEST doctor I have ever met. Not only in his knowledge, but in his bedside manner, suggestions, and sympathy towards patients! Without reservation I would suggest him to anyone. He is extremely knowledgeable and got down to my absorption deficiency first visit, and his treatment worked perfectly! He's also very good at calling me back ANYTIME I need him.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2014

Dr Burns is outstanding... knowledgeable, experienced, excellent listener, patient, skillful and kind. He is also an excellent communicator and consistently returns phone calls in a timely manner... just about unheard of. I can recommend him without any reservation... you will be glad you are working with him.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2013

Dr. Burns diagnosed my daughter with SMA syndrome and saved her life. After many ER visits and countless GI drs we were blessed to get an appt with Dr. Burns. He listens, is kind and quite knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2012

Definitely listens and you really feel he cares about you and wants to be sure that you are getting the best treatment for your illness.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2010

Dr Burns is pleasant,caring,knowledgable.He listens and is non judgemental. He explains things and I hyave faith in him,

flag | Submitted February 16, 2010

I absolutely love being seen by Dr. Burns. He has a great personality as well as being a VERY knowledgable doctor. He listens to what I have to say and my suggestions as well. He also makes me feel confident with medical choices I make. The other staff at Lahey in Burlington are very nice as well. I would HIGHLY recommend Dr. Burns!

flag | Submitted September 4, 2008

Dr Burns is pleasant,respectful and seems very knowledgable. He doesn't rush you through the visit and he listens. Would recommend him.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2008

One of only a few Celiac literate Doctors in the area. Most GIs completely ignorant and avoidant about Celiac disease. Ironic that Beth Israel Hosp now has "specialists" as just a few years ago they were Celiac resistant/dismissive. Recommend Lahey if you can't get to NYC to see Dr Peter Green at Columbia~only true specialist.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2008

Dr. David L. Burns's Credentials

• Boston University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1990)

Sask Health