Ratings for Dr. John L. Moglia

I recently had an accident that resulted in a broken toe. Dr. Moglia's office saw me on the day I called. His kindness during this time is very appreciated. AD

flag | Submitted August 1, 2016

I thought Dr Moglia and his staff were wonderful! Always treated with respect.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2016

I was hoping that Dr Moglia would assist me in achieving my highest level of health possible. Unfortunately, I quickly learned his office is more concerned with finances than my health.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2015

I highly recommend Dr. Moglia. He is an excellent podiatrist.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2015

Dr. Moglia is extremely knowledgeable and personable. He takes his time to explain everything and will go with the least invasive solution first. He is by far one of the best doctors I've ever been to! (his staff is also wonderful!)

flag | Submitted December 23, 2013

Dr. Moglia is wonderful! I keep recommending him to co-workers and friends!

flag | Submitted November 19, 2013

Dr. Moglia is honestly the nicest and most knowledgeable doctor I have ever seen. He explains everything clearly and never makes you feel rushed. He clearly explains all of your options and helps you decide on a treatment. I would HIGHLY recommend him (and I have) to any one of my friends/family who are in need of a podiatrist. The office staff is very upbeat, efficient and friendly as well.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2013

This was my first visit to Dr. Moglia and I was very impressed. He was knowledgeable and had a great 'bedside manner'. He explained everything and took his time. Was not in a rush to do surgery, as some are. So glad I found this doctor!

flag | Submitted May 14, 2012

Excellent physician, terrific personality, exceptional doctor-patient communication, friendly and helpful staff, accepts wide range of insurance plans.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2011

Amazing doctor. Very knowledgeable and caring. I can honestly say that I have fun visiting Dr. Moglia. Great office staff.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2008

Dr. John L. Moglia's Credentials

• Pennsylvania College Of Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 1978)

MB Health