You may also like

Ratings for Dr. John L. Moglia

I was hoping that Dr Moglia would assist me in achieving my highest level of health possible. Unfortunately, I quickly learned his office is more concerned with finances than my health.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2015

I highly recommend Dr. Moglia. He is an excellent podiatrist.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2015

Dr. Moglia is extremely knowledgeable and personable. He takes his time to explain everything and will go with the least invasive solution first. He is by far one of the best doctors I've ever been to! (his staff is also wonderful!)

flag | Submitted December 23, 2013

Dr. Moglia is wonderful! I keep recommending him to co-workers and friends!

flag | Submitted November 19, 2013

Dr. Moglia is honestly the nicest and most knowledgeable doctor I have ever seen. He explains everything clearly and never makes you feel rushed. He clearly explains all of your options and helps you decide on a treatment. I would HIGHLY recommend him (and I have) to any one of my friends/family who are in need of a podiatrist. The office staff is very upbeat, efficient and friendly as well.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2013

This was my first visit to Dr. Moglia and I was very impressed. He was knowledgeable and had a great 'bedside manner'. He explained everything and took his time. Was not in a rush to do surgery, as some are. So glad I found this doctor!

flag | Submitted May 14, 2012

Excellent physician, terrific personality, exceptional doctor-patient communication, friendly and helpful staff, accepts wide range of insurance plans.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2011

Amazing doctor. Very knowledgeable and caring. I can honestly say that I have fun visiting Dr. Moglia. Great office staff.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2008

Dr.Moglia was by far the nicest doctor I have ever been treated by. Extremely professional, friendly, helpful. He took time to explain my procedure, gave me a virtually pain-free injection (unlike my previous podiatrist who did not even wait for the toe to get numb and did the procedure while I experienced a great deal of pain). I cannot say enough good things about Dr. Moglia. His staff was extremely friendly and helpful, I was able to get an appointment for my painful toe the following day, the office is clean and cheerful. I feel so lucky to have found his practice.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2008

Wonderful doctor. He performed tarsal tunnel surgery on my right foot last summer and my pain level has dropped dramatically since.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2008

Dr. John L. Moglia's Credentials

• Pennsylvania College Of Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 1978)

Updates

• A new 2-star rating has been posted. "I was hoping that Dr Moglia would assist me in achieving my highest level of health possible. Unfortunately, I quickly learned his office is more concerned wit..."

July 26, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I highly recommend Dr. Moglia. He is an excellent podiatrist."

May 6, 2015
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=48576'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 4.1

February 15, 2014
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=48576'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 4.2

February 5, 2014
  • First Name changed from &quot;John&quot; to &quot;John L.&quot;

October 20, 2013
  • City changed from "BERKELEY HTS" to "Berkeley Heights"

September 24, 2013