Ratings for Dr. Larry Miller

Dr Miller has operated on both of my shoulders successfully, especially after another doctor I had gone to messed up one of them. He also did an ACL reconstruction on my wife. He is absolutely the best surgeon we have ever encountered. He is a brilliant surgeon in addition to being a great person who actually cares. You don't find that combination very often. I would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2012

Many specialists/surgeons tend to be prima donnas....not Dr. Miller.I didn't know what to expect on my initial visit but was pleasantly surprised. While late for the appt due to an emergency, he came in, apologized for being late. He then examined my shoulder, reviewed my xrays and mri showing me the damaged areas and explaining the reason for the pain. We scheduled the syrgery that day. After surgery he came in and again, spent more time with me explaining the post-op protocol and the therapy I was going to need. Excellent experience. WOuld recommend highly!!!

flag | Submitted July 12, 2010

TOP NOTCH!!! Professional and totally friendly. His medical know-how is outstanding and he has a wonderful bedside manner. Kind and gentle, but serious about healing you! He operated on me and was always available for questions and concerns.RUN to this guy if you are anywhere near his office!

flag | Submitted December 18, 2006

Dr. Larry Miller's Credentials

• Jefferson Med Coll-Thos Jefferson Univ, Philadelphia Pa 19107 (Grad. 1979)