Ratings for Dr. John W. Cox

dr. cox was very helpful with the dental work that was done on my teeth and I like the way there is no pain in the work he does and also his staff is also the best . I feel like I can smile now . thanks again for the great work and as a ministers wife I will send all my friends your way, also I will tell everyone I meet what a great place to have any dental work done if needed . thanks again I am very happy I can smile again. THE BEST

flag | Submitted November 24, 2014

Just had quite a bit of dental work with John, including 5 teeth pulled, root canals, fillings, etc., and all went great, including almost no discomfort in the recovery phase. Have never had a better dental experience.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2013

I had many composite fillings done and noticed that right after my last appointment that a filling in one of my right molars caused me a tremendous amount of pain and food always was caught between the filling between the two teeth every time that I ate,and due to the poor dental work I experienced pain and have had to use a dental pick to remove the food every time after every meal.I called his office a short time afterwards only to get a hold of a rude receptionist who said that it would get better with time,and that I needed to wait several months.Well I did,for six months until my next scheduled follow up appointment,and I missed the appointment due to car problems,and got a letter stating that I can't be seen as a patient anymore,and that I owe 25 dollars for a copy of my dental x-rays so that I could see another dentist to fix the filling that he had done improperly to begin with.The staff is extremely rude,and if you are late or miss an appointment the same WILL happen to you.

flag | Submitted November 27, 2011

I have nothing bad to say about Dr Cox at all. His office and staff , including himself, were very professional and up todate on the tech. stuff. No copmplaints at all.

flag | Submitted November 28, 2006

Dr. Cox is a wonderful person. He has a very good sense of humor and I am proud to call him my denist. He answers all my questions and he goes above and beyond to make sure you are happy with your smile!!!!!

flag | Submitted January 5, 2005