Ratings for Dr. Ann C. Chang

I disagree, I found Dr Chang to be efficient and thorough. She is an ER doc and has to have quick response time in her decision making process. She is" not from here" but certainly doesn't deserve the bashing you two just gave her. If you want warm and fuzzy you may not need the ER. It did take several hours for them to check us in after they decided to keep my mother, that could have been more timely.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2012

Dr. Chang is the rudest and most impersonal Dr I have had the displeasure of seeing. She is hateful and unconcerned.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2011

Dr. Chang is a very rude, unconcerned and for the lack of a better word snobby. She will take a look and decide that you have wasted her time. She will answer your questions with sarcastic, rude and demeaning comments. She did not even enter the room when giving the test results, and ran before she gave all the results to us. She never asked if we had any concerns, which of course we did! Very rude doctor, if faced with this doctor at Johnston Memorial Hospital in the Emergency room, and have a choice, I would advise asking for another doctor. There are many emergency rooms in this area, and apparently this hospital has more money than they know what to do with so, the patients are not important to them.

flag | Submitted December 17, 2006

Dr. Ann C. Chang's Credentials

• East Tennessee State University, Quillen-Dishner College Of Medicine (Grad. 1995)

Avmed