Ratings for Dr. Victoria R. Samuels

Dr. Samuels was a God send. From the start she made me feel very comfortable, giving me the feeling she genuinely cared about my well being. I have seen many Doctors who dismissed me with a report on my condition but never giving me any implications I could get better. I was injured in 2003 and gradually got worse over a 9 year period with no help on ways to fix my problem. She sent me out for an MRI and explained thoroughly the results. It was found I was in a very delicate state. She found an encroachment on my spinal cord. Dr. Samuels performed a triple disc replacement and fusion. I finally got my life back after 10 years of agony. She took her time with me in appts with her. I never felt like she was rushing me out. She was always friendly and kind. Dr. Samuels is one of the best Doctors I've ever had. I am so grateful to her for helping me get my life back. On top of being a Great surgeon, she is a Fabulous person.

flag | Submitted March 18, 2014

Blew out a disk in lower (lumbar) spine, surgery definitely needed. Dr. Samuels did the surgery and follow up. She was always courteous and kind, provided good information on post-op treatment. What i liked most was her outrage at hospital, which somehow forgot to give me my basal insulin for several days (though it was in charts), putting me in ketoacidosis.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2011

To say Miss Vicki can't suck enough is an understatement. My mother was admitted with a subdural hematoma. Never once spoke with this woman face to face. I mentioned to one of the ER Docs that I felt she just couldn't be bothered because my mother is an elder. He concurred. Here's a news flash doc, with a little luck you'll be elderly one day as well and I hope you are cast aside as rudely. Stick to lab rats. Even they don't deserve the likes of you.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2011

I had several visits with dr. Samuels. Sometimes she treated me like her best friend, other times she was rude and arrogant. Very moody and unprofessional. She would tell me one thing on 1 visit, and something completely different on another. She would not focus on the reason I was there, instead she only wanted to treat the pain by prescribing narcotics. She was very vague about a diagnosis. I am in the same condition I was in when I started seeing her 4 months ago, she is not helping at all. I am currently looking for another dr.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2010

After months of poor service from a number of GPs and a PRN at neurologist, my visit to Dr. Samuels was a god send. I found her highly professional and helpful. Granted, I did not utilize her skills as a surgeon; however, I found that she best explained my condition (prior to that my chiropractor had done the best job). She gave me advice that made sense. She told me that she would write notes such that if my symptoms reappeared I could get relief immediately. She also referred me to another GP. She just plain spent time with me actually treating me. For my purposes, she was terrific.

flag | Submitted August 5, 2010

Dr. Victoria Samuels is a professional surgeon, curteous to me and very helpfull to me. She performed surgery on my right hand (Ulnar Nerve Transposition). Today it is my 3rd day after suegery, and I noticed a great difference in my hand. I recommend Dr. Samuels to any patient suffering the same condition, and I wish her great success in her job.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2010

Has no bed side manner!!! Very, very rude doctor that should go to senativity training for at least 1 year and maybe she would not be as rude as she is now.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2010

She is the kindest doctor I've seen in a while and could tell that she actually cares about her patients. All of her staff is top notch.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2010

Best medical services were provided for my husband under dr. Samuels care. The spinal fusion surgery, using,the cage implant (BAK) method was a great success.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2010

dr. samuels operated on the wrong disc in my neck. she did not discover this after several xrays and an mri. she used the wrong size cervical plate. she recommended and did a double fusion, which another dr. said a single fusion was all that was necessary. sometimes she was nice and other times arrogant. she prescribed a medicine I was allergic to after my surgery, plus the allergy was noted in my charts. Luckily the nurse told me what I was taking then I questioned if it was safe-which it wasn't.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2008

Dr. Victoria R. Samuels's Credentials

• University Of Florida College Of Medicine (Grad. 1984)