Ratings for Dr. Kevin J. Martin

Best GP Doctor I have ever visited. Personal care and attention - second to none. Doc Martin will spend up to an hour with me, very unlike the 3 minutes I used to get with my old GP. He listens and asks questions to treat the cause of your illness. He doesn't just treat sysmptoms like other doctors. Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2008

Doc Martin is the best. I can't rate his staff because he has none.His knowledge is vast but he puts talks in english. We just love Doc and won't go anywhere else. I have and will continue to recommend Doc. He takes his time with each and every person. I just can't say enough good things about Doc. You just have to visit him. It is like a visit to the Dr of old days that could listen and remembers you are a human with feeling and emotions. Just try Doc.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2008

I have raised six kids so I have been to a lot of doctors - I absolutely love Doc Martin. He is extremely friendly and down to earth. He talks on my level, not above me, he makes sure we understand. You can tell he really cares because he takes his time with you, you never feel rushed. I am extremely blessed to find Doc Martin, no need to look any further I believe I have found the best! Thank you Doc Martin!

flag | Submitted July 12, 2008

Doctor Martin takes his time with you, listens carefully to what you have to say, and gives you options for treatment. He makes you feel important, like you are the only patient he is seeing today, rather than rushing through your exam.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2007

I have been with Doc Martin since 1999. He is the best. I drive from the Hannibal area to keep Doc. I have never known him to run late for appointments. The best thing is that he talks english and takes the time to explain my condition. The Bowling Greens loss is St. Charles gain. We wish Doc much success in is future practice.

flag | Submitted May 26, 2007

He's not officially open yet. Makes House-Calls only right now. Office will be open early 2007. We can't WAIT! He REALLY helped me out the other day. Saved a trip to the ER!!!!! I'm trying to find out how to nominate a Doctor to be in that "Best Doctors in Saint Louis" issue of Saint Louis Magazine. When I figure it out, this guy gets my vote!

flag | Submitted December 17, 2006

Dr. Kevin J. Martin's Credentials

• Des Moines Univ, Coll Osteo Med & Surg, Des Moines Ia 50312 (Grad. 1993)