Ratings for Dr. Shiv Patil

He is an excellent DR. His Staff is awesome.Patty is an excellent Dr assistant. The whole staff is wonderful and very caring

flag | Submitted September 7, 2010

Very compassionate doc. I recently moved to wentzville area. I would recommed this doctor highly. He has very friendly and explains things - he is the first doc who tool time to explain my medical conditions. I have seen Patty who is a gem.

flag | Submitted September 1, 2009

Waiting in office is usually 30 minutes or more. I have had to remind them I was waiting. It seems only one ailment is allowed per office visit.I am waiting 2 1/2 weeks now for a test result. I am not concerned about the result that is why I haven't called them. The Techs that take the info and put it on the computer each visit can't seem to find the info or if they do find it, all conditons or meds are not listed. What happened to the list? I have to correct the list each time. They asked for results about a test that was never performed. I am contacting my Insurance to have my Primary Dr.changed. I already have the new appt. I now have to get my records sent to the new Dr. I usually see the Nurse Practitioner, I explain my ills and she then has to go ask the Dr. I have actually been seen by the Dr. himself 3 times. He doesn't seem to be able to read my medical info in the computer.He just walks out when he thinks he is finished.I have to remind the staff if there is a test scheduled.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2008

I would NOT recommend this doctor. I was prescribed medication that is not safe during pregnancy after I had already told them I was trying to conceive. When I realized this and called them about it they just blew me off like it was no big deal. Very unprofessional and dangerous!

flag | Submitted April 2, 2008

VERY nice and eager to help!

flag | Submitted December 17, 2006

Dr. Shiv Patil's Credentials

• Hindi

• Maulana Azad Med Coll, Univ Of Delhi, New Delhi, Delhi, India (Grad. 1995)

Updates

• 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=48536'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 3.5

February 5, 2014
  • City changed from "CHESTERFIELD" to "Warrenton"

September 24, 2013
  • City changed from "WENTZVILLE" to "CHESTERFIELD", Grad Year changed from "1996" to "1995"

July 6, 2012