Ratings for Dr. Colleen Kirkham

Dr. Kirkham has been my doctor for about 23 years now. Absolutely the finest Doctor I have ever had!  She always shows concern in my problems. Received excellent care from Dr. Kirkham. Cannot begin to say enough wonderful things about my doctor. Best care I have had!! Thank you Dr. Colleen Kirkham.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2018

Dr. Kirkham is very kind and helpful. I'm grateful she's my family doctor.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2016

She is an amazing doctor. So grateful to have her.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2014

Doctor Kirkham has been my doctor for about 20 years now and I wouldn't trade her for the world. It is a teaching clinic so you will see student doctors, but if you are sensitive about a certain health condition you can request to see her only.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2013

Dr Kirkham is a lovely person and a thoughtful doctor. She is great for check-ups because you can schedule ahead and actually see her (however be aware that there is a good chance she will have a student who will see you first and be prepared for whether you are comfortable with this). I don't think I've ever been able to see her any time I scheduled an appointment for an unexpected concern. That is not a problem because I usually like whoever is available. The office staff was terrible to the point of incompetence for many years but has improved over the last year or two.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2013

This doctor is competent. However, she is a teaching doctor and it is very difficult to actually get an appointment with her. You can make the appointment but 9 times out of 10 you will be seen by a student or a doctor on locum. I find it impossible to get any continuity in my care and spend the better part of my appointments filling in someone I have never seen before on my background. Sometimes Dr. Kirkham comes in at the end of the appointment but she doesn't have much time for me. Errors in prescriptions have occured. In a nutshell, I feel that the students come first with her and the patients take second place.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2012

Biggest complaint is the wait time...this office seems to always be running behind schedule. Other than that I have been very fortunate to be a patient of Colleen's for the past several years or so. She is attentive, caring, and very knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2012

This is the best run medical practice I have ever been a patient in. Dr. Kirkham herself is an outstanding practitioner, but there's more to good health care than having a good doctor. You have to have a well run practice. This one could not be better-- it's easy to get an appointment, everything runs to schedule so there are no long waits, the entire team could not be more impressive.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2010

Colleen has been my doctor for almost 15 years, through two pregnancies. She is by far the best doctor I have ever had. She is an excellent listener, compassionate, very knowledgable, and when she doesn't know the answer to a question, doesn't pretend she does, but takes the steps to find out. It feels like a truly collaborative experience. A wonderful doctor!

flag | Submitted January 25, 2010

I have been seeing Colleen as a patient ever since she became a practitioner. I have recommended her to quite a few people and they have all been as thrilled to have her as their GP as I have been. She is very competent, compassionate, knowledgeable, and pleasant to deal with. Certainly a doctor that you can have trust and confidence in.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2009