Ratings for Dr. Aldo Khoury

By far the best. Take charge attitude and up front with everything. God bless u Doc!

flag | Submitted December 20, 2015

My twins are now 12 years old, but I think of and am thankful for Dr. Khoury every day. I had a horrific pregnancy and literally lived at St. Joe's for 6 weeks. A very scary time, but I was cared for by the very best. Thank you Dr. Khoury!

flag | Submitted September 6, 2015

I'm shocked to see a negative comment about Dr. Khoury. He is the kindest, most compassionate Dr I have ever met. My husband and I are grateful to have such an incredible person see us through two very difficult pregnancies. Perhaps it was the situation or circumstance that caused negativity, not the Dr. Its human error to mistake arrogance as pride. This man has every reason to be proud.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2015

I just had my 2nd child and felt compelled to review the wonderful Dr Khoury. I was so surprised to see a negative review especially in regards to his bedside manner and money. He and my OB are the best doctors I've ever had. They don't sugarcoat but they honestly care about the well being of the baby and the mother. So much so that when my insurance denied ultrasounds for not being medically necessary, Dr Khoury did the necessary procedures for me, free of charge, knowing he wouldn't be paid. Money is the last thing on his mind. He cares about his patients, first and foremost. I would never see anyone else. His staff is also wonderful. There are no better MFMs in the area. This is the doctor you want caring for your baby.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2015

My twins are now 11 years old, and I still think about how Dr. Khoury reassured me, calmed me, and got me through a difficult pregnancy. We are so blessed that he was there when we needed him.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2015

He is the rudest man . Worse bed side manner. All he wants is money . His front desk girl Carmen is the sweetest person . I will never go see this man again.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2015

My triplets are now 9 years old and I still think of Dr. Khoury and how he gave me reassurance every day during a very scary time for me & my husband. I still remember the 1st time meeting with him after being told by another high risk dr that my babies, would most likely not survive or if they did, we were looking at a lifetime of challenges. Dr. Khoury was so positive and told us"if you want these babies I will be along for the ride and get you through this". After 3 bouts of preterm labor, I had to live at St. Joes for just over 7 weeks. I called Dr. Khoury my "2nd husband" because he put up with me with such patience and care and always managed to make me smile. I will ALWAYS have a special place in my heart for this selfless loving man who helped me bring 3 beautiful healthy babies into this world ♡

flag | Submitted January 5, 2015

Absolutely love Dr.Khoury! Wish he still delivered but even though he doesn't he is the best and always makes you feel comfortable .. I trust him with everything !!!!!!

flag | Submitted September 8, 2014

Great doctor. He has a great personality, knows what he is talking about and just has a great way about him. I only have been to him twice due to a scare with a hematoma near placenta, but he was so wonderful. His staff is also very nice and friendly. They made sure that I was going to be just fine!

flag | Submitted April 1, 2011

Dr Khoury literally saved my wife's and daughters life. My wife was 6 months pregnant with twins in what we were told was a normal pregnancy. she started to have pain and called our regular obgyn and was told she worries to much and was fine. my wife forced the dr. to see her only to find out she was in preterm labor. The doctor had no idea what to do. The dr panicked literally had one shoe on, one slipper on, and ran in a circle yelling orders at everyone in the office. I told her to tell me the best dr. in the best hospital. she said Dr Khoury at St. Joesph. well that was the only thing she ever got right. My wife ended up in the hospital for over a month and went into preterm labor at least 25 times. We lost one of the babies before we got to Dr Khoury but he save my wife and daughter. Turns out she had a blood clot that would have killed both of them if not treated correctly. Dr Khoury was with us every step of the way. Even visiting us in the hospital on Thanksgiving.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2011

Dr. Aldo Khoury's Credentials

• Univ Of Aleppo, Fac Of Med, Aleppo, Syria (Grad. 1978)