Ratings for Dr. Paolo Oliverio

Very compassionate, truly cares about his patients, you have to wait because if he needs time with patient he spends it doesn't shove people out the door. Listens,cares. Never met a doctor like him. Only has 1 secretary now but Karen is a lovely helpful lady. I appreciate her too.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2017

Excellent Doctor. He is extremely personable as well as knowledgeable. He has the ability to make you feel completely comfortable and like you really matter to him. I've never felt rushed or like I wasn't in good hands. Extremely compassionate and competent. His wait times can be high, but it is because he is not rushing people out the door.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2017

An exceptional individual who uses his depth of knowledge for the betterment of others. Unfortunately his staff overstep their authority and weild their assumed power to the detriment of the patients.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2016

To me he is like an angel sent from to heaven. Does not get any better then this. Keep up the amazing work and thank you.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2016

I love my family doctors he is one of the best doctors I've ever had

flag | Submitted July 25, 2016

Best doctor I've ever had! He is a a very compassionate doctor who actually LISTENS. (Imagine that!) He is always upbeat and greets you as if you were his best friend.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2016

Great to be back as a patient of Paolo....i have been seeing him since his king st office, except for a short time off when he was ill, great to be back and his help with my illness' and experience are second to none....he always has a very friendly and humorous staff to work with. Great to be back and the new office is just around corner from m and the pharmacist there is amazing, way better then place I was with up the rd..... Thanks

flag | Submitted June 21, 2016

Down to earth and extremely competent. He has been on top of things since the first tome I saw him. He got to the bottom of a couple of health issues. I was having that turned out to be related very quickly and has been great at following up.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2016

I am so grateful that I switched doctors 6 years ago and decided to go to Dr. Oliverio. He's a very caring doctor who is there for his patients. He's helped me tremendously in the last few years dealing with my health issues. He listens to you and gives you the best advice. Does not hesitate to refer you/send you for tests if he is unsure or wants to just make sure. At times, i felt on giving up on many things but after talking to him, he assured that things will be better. I look forward to every visit I have. He knows if there is something wrong with you...you can't keep it from him. I don't care if i'm waiting long in the waiting room. Its worth the wait! Thanks Dr. Oliverio for being there for me. Would not know what to do without him as my GP. The Health system has a fantastic Dr. on their team. His secretary Karen is a fantastic one. Love talking to her while waiting to be seen.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2016

I was a bit ere when Dr H retried going to another Dr, she was fabulous.....first visit with Dr Oliviro was ok, knowledgeable,friendly and helpful....but the last few visits have been horrible.....2-3hrs sitting in waiting room before getting into see him, then being rushed out when I did get in to see him.... BAD!! :(

flag | Submitted April 6, 2016