Ratings for Dr. Jeremy C. Lewis

Dr. Lewis is the very best Dr. anyone could have. I have been with him for 9 yrs as my dr. and out of those 9 yrs I have had 8 surgeries so he knows how scared I am. I have a lot of health issue and he is always there to comfort and talk as long as needed. Sometimes I don't know how I would of made it this far if it weren't for Dr. Lewis and June. Newport /Oldtown are very lucky to have amazing drs to look out for them.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2014

I am so impressed with staff and Dr Lewis.....its nice to get a dr that understands and doesn't OVER DUE everythng...........Love this office......

flag | Submitted July 20, 2012

You're not just a number with this doctor. You feel taken care of and secure. Dr. Lewis has a great bed side manner and is very educated in his profession. People are often leary of the quality of care with small town physicians, but no need to worry with this one. I would recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2009

Excellent bedside manner. Friendly, asked good questions about health history.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2009

Dr. Jeremy C. Lewis's Credentials

• University Of Osteopathic Medicine And Health Sciences (Grad. 1999)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal