Ratings for Dr. Ramin Hamedani

Just had my first consult with Dr. Hamedani and I was so impressed with his manner. I also really liked his PA, Chad (I hope that was his name).

flag | Submitted October 17, 2016

My second visit with this doctor and both times were a great experience. What a wonderful doctor - he takes the time to put you at ease - just great.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2015

On time excellent staff and great communication skills. I would highly recommend DR. Hamedani.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2014

I am a recent patient of Dr. Hamedani and have seen him a couple of times now. He is punctual, knowledgeable, professional, and takes the time and testing to investigate thoroughly. He is not rushed, or evasive in dealing with your medical condition and makes you feel very comfortable. He also has med students he is teaching as is normal but does not forget about you in the room, nor did it take away from my care and procedure I was having done. He was right there monitoring the whole time and talking to me as well. I feel very fortunate to have been referred to this specialist. He is a real asset to our community and to Grace General Hospital

flag | Submitted April 11, 2014

A super star. Had all the time I needed to ask questions. Was teaching med students when he saw me and you could hear a pin drop. He is humble and yet at the top of his game. Has a sense of humor too!

flag | Submitted January 17, 2014

Dr. Hamedani is everything you would expect from a professional.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2013

I've seen him a couple times so far and he's doing lots of digging for my problem better than my gp. He's such an amazing dr, glad I was sent to him. I've never meet a dr who takes time to listen and really cares!

flag | Submitted February 22, 2013

Eventhough I read great things about Dr.Hamedani, I went into my 1st visit expecting of him what I do any doctor. Since I had just been diagnosed with a heart condition, I thought that he would give me a few mins of his undivided attention, thoroughly explain things to me & give me the opportunity to ask questions. Instead, he spent most of his time discussing the 1st intern's 'diagnosis' of me with HER & her possibly finding a heart murmur(while examining me)with HER & than take a few more mins to make it a 'teaching moment' to the other SEVEN (yes, i counted)interns that squeezed in the room. He barely acknowledged me,hardly spoke to me & created an environment that made it pretty much impossible for me to ask all but one question that I had! I felt like I was on the outside looking in & while I knew this was a 'teaching' hospital,it wb nice to feel like the patient..not the subject of class that day! As much as I believe in 2nd chances,my heart is more important than any Dr.'s ego!

flag | Submitted November 27, 2012

I am a newer patient of Dr. Hamedani...extremely pleased. He has an excellent personality, easy to discuss issues with, very knowledgeable and makes me feel assured that things will get worked out. He also called me at home with results of one of my tests before my next appointment was due which put me at ease. So delighted I was referred to this doctor.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2012

This Doctor and his staff are absolutely wonderful. He is pleasant, on time and thorough. Always had time to answer questions. We need more Doctors like him!

flag | Submitted November 19, 2007