Ratings for Dr. Kurt Alscher

I’ve been with alscher for about 4 years, and he’s the best you could get. Smart and compassionate man. He recently referred me to a Gastroenterologist and my first question was whether or not I could still see him for my scopes or procedures, I’d feel nervous letting anyone else handle my care after my great expierence with him!

flag | Submitted February 27, 2018

I had an excellent experience this week at NRGH and Dr. Alscher was my surgeon.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2018

Dr Alscher is the best!!! Very professional and nice!!!! Highly recommended!!!!

flag | Submitted November 9, 2017

Saved my life too! He is the best you can get! He knows his stuff and his receptionest is the nicest.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2017

Dr.Alscher is the best you can have .Saved my Life God bless you

flag | Submitted December 6, 2016

Dr. Alscher is a fantastic person and surgeon. He saved my life.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2016

From the first procedure to diagnosis to surgery and follow-up Dr, Alscher and his staff put me at easy with the knowledge of my cancer and the operation and procedures which were in store. Two years later I am still "cancer free" and my procedures in the future I accept without fear or concerns. Dr. Alscher's manner and diligence to my situation is done with the greatest of care and when he says that he will be at my bedside, after surgery, at 0700...there he is, right on time, impressive!

flag | Submitted August 12, 2015

First rate surgeon with a friendly and professional approach. His staff are extremely professional and go out of the way to put one at ease.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2015

Dr Alscher is a great surgeon, but the follow up is unheard of. He has called me at home to check to make sure I'm ok & when I was diagnosed with cancer for the second time, he called to make sure that I fully understood the diagnosis. He has followed my case for 6 years so when I had a follow up with him, he knew exactly what treatments & care I had in the meantime. He doesn't act like a snooty surgeon which I've had in the past. Wonderful bedside manner & his staff is outstanding.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2015

I've had four inguinal hernias and lost a testicaleduring my previous su.rgery due to loss of blood supply., three years ago. I wa s extremely nervous and apprehensive about ever having surgery again. Dr. Kurt Alscher reassured me and performed my hernia surgery last week with great success. I wish I had him for a surgeon the first time because it would have been done right. Dr. Alscher is an exceptional surgeon and I would not hesitate to put my life in his hands. He is a fantastic doctor.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2014