You may also like

Rate Dr. Kurt Alscher

Dr. Kurt Alscher's Ratings

From the first procedure to diagnosis to surgery and follow-up Dr, Alscher and his staff put me at easy with the knowledge of my cancer and the operation and procedures which were in store. Two years later I am still "cancer free" and my procedures in the future I accept without fear or concerns. Dr. Alscher's manner and diligence to my situation is done with the greatest of care and when he says that he will be at my bedside, after surgery, at 0700...there he is, right on time, impressive!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2893404].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 12, 2015

First rate surgeon with a friendly and professional approach. His staff are extremely professional and go out of the way to put one at ease.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2694547].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 23, 2015

Dr Alscher is a great surgeon, but the follow up is unheard of. He has called me at home to check to make sure I'm ok & when I was diagnosed with cancer for the second time, he called to make sure that I fully understood the diagnosis. He has followed my case for 6 years so when I had a follow up with him, he knew exactly what treatments & care I had in the meantime. He doesn't act like a snooty surgeon which I've had in the past. Wonderful bedside manner & his staff is outstanding.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2672387].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 5, 2015

I've had four inguinal hernias and lost a testicaleduring my previous su.rgery due to loss of blood supply., three years ago. I wa s extremely nervous and apprehensive about ever having surgery again. Dr. Kurt Alscher reassured me and performed my hernia surgery last week with great success. I wish I had him for a surgeon the first time because it would have been done right. Dr. Alscher is an exceptional surgeon and I would not hesitate to put my life in his hands. He is a fantastic doctor.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2637824].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 1, 2014

An exceptional surgeon. On time, courteous, and down to earth. I felt very confortable with his abilities, and am alive today because of him. Dr. Alscher performed a long, complex colon cancer surgery on me, with excellent results. I could not be more impressed with this surgeon, and am grateful to my family doctor for referring me to him.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1766796].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 2, 2010

Outstanding office staff - very polite and efficient. The doctor was very courteous and informative, explained everything in detail before the surgery and also on the day of the surgery, superb follow up - highly recommended.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1766795].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 12, 2010

Dr. Alscher's diagnosis and recommendations were valid. The operations performed, although minor, were completed efficiently and left me not only without discomfort but feeling much improved ready for the next session. Dr. Alscher not only listened but understood what I had to say.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1766794].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 29, 2010

From the time you walk in the door & are greeted by Leanne, his receptionist to your final consultation, you are treated with respect & kindness. He even kept track of my progress through chemo & radiation, reading every report. If I ever need another surgery, Dr. Alscher would be my only choice.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1766793].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 14, 2009

So fortunate to have been under Dr Alschers care. Had surgery and chemo for stage 3b colon cancer in 2006, and I'm still here. How do you put a price on that? Highly recommended!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1766792].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 7, 2009

I have been Dr. Alscher's patient for a long time now and since day one he has been so awesome. I also love his receptionist, she is very nice! He is so caring!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1766791].votes_count ]]