Ratings for Dr. Vivek Doppalapudi

Dr. Doppalapudi is very thorough in explaining the procedure to me, and his staff is very friendly and helpful. He is the best Dentist I have met in a long time. I look forward to my procedure in a few weeks.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2018

I have been visiting Dr Vivek more than 10 years. He is a great Doctor. I recommend you to visit him.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2018

I called Vivek Doppalapudi's office after my multiple phone calls regarding a medical concern went unreturned, after Doppalapudi repeatedly told me I could contact him regarding any issues. I was yelled at by Pam, a petulant woman who is angry with her own life (happy people do not treat others this way) who showed no empathy for my concerns and then hung up the phone. PAM, you are DISGUSTING. You have violated by HIPAA rights. I have done nothing to deserve this behavior. And regardless of how a patient behaves, they should be treated with the utmost respect.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2017

I've been going to Dr. D for almost and maybe over 10 years and I had two implants in additions to other procedures and I've had excellent results, no problems. I've had my implants over 6 years and my other dentist who did my crowns and bridges said Dr. D did a superb job and would recommend him to his patients who would be considering implants. I trust his knowledge, take his advice and enjoy him and his staff. Dr. D which I like to refer to him would probably be the best dentist in my 67 years and I've been around other offices in other states. I feel he has the sincerest interests of his patients at heart. I will miss him as I retired and moved to FL. But, when in town, I go to him for my cleanings.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2014

I Was his patient recently , he is excellent Doctor , gentleman ,Polite , and Friend .I will recommend him to all my friends and any body I CARE.

flag | Submitted December 10, 2013

If you are ever faced with gum problems, Dr. D is the periodontist to go to. He is the best! Very knowledgeable, kind and honest. He is a doctor that you can trust implicitly.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2013

His patience to make me understand the implant process and his knowledge is over and above. I have been a patient of his for 10 years and will not consider anyone else. He is one of the kindest men (especially in the medical field) that I have ever known. He is extremely professional as is his entire staff. He was recommended to me by my regular Dentist & I am forever grateful. Thank you Dr. D.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2013

I had a lot of dental anxiety due to a root canal gone bad many years ago. When my dentist Dr Gloria told me I needed a bone implant, and 3 other implants, I was completely panicked. she kept trying to recommend Dr. D to me, but I didn't go in till I was in extreme pain. Money was an issue, fear was great, but those were over fast. Dr D and his staff worked out a plan and showed me the realities I'm fixing my mouth long term. We've been working on my mouth for years. The bone in plant took and is stronger than ever. I'm now three implants in, and working with Dr Gloria on the cost of those Crowns. Had it not been for the caring, ethical treatment and plain factual discussion to map out a reasonable plan that I could visualize and afford, I might be looking at dentures instead of my own beautiful teeth. Thank you Dr D! Josie

flag | Submitted June 17, 2013

Dr.D Is a FANTASTIC doctor,so patient and listens well.Trust him 100%

flag | Submitted May 8, 2013

Iam very happy with the way he treats me. He take time to explain the treatment I need and what is going to happen during and after treatment. I like the way he treats me, He is friendly. I don't have to wait long in the waiting room. He is usually punctual with appointment times.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2013

Dr. Vivek Doppalapudi's Credentials

• Harvard University (Grad. 1987)

Ameritas