Ratings for Dr. Seth A. Rubenstein

Dr. Rubenstein is fantastic! He is professional but funny and very well educated. I was told that the local anesthesia is the most painful thing however I didn't even feel him injecting it into my toe. I had an ingrown toenail and felt zero pain during or after the procedure. I am an avid runner and was able to get back out there in three days to run 6 miles without any pain or discomfort. I will absolutely be coming back to him for any other needs I may have and will recommend him to anyone I know!

flag | Submitted September 22, 2014

Very knowledgeable, very polite, really knows his stuff. He cut out three bad warts that had given me trouble for years. He used a numbing spray to stop the pain from the shot, explained the procedure thoroughly, and explained post-op instructions clearly. A very nice man and someone who really seems know feet and possible treatments and which work and which don't.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2013

Worst staff ever. They are lazy and they take forever to come to your room. The "nurses" aren't knowledgeable and don't get me started with the billing department. Dr. R is great but his staff is a nightmare.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2013

After taking just one simple x-ray, Dr. Rubenstein accurately diagnosed the synovial cyst on my right middle toe and recommended surgery, which was in fact the only option I had if I wanted the cyst to stop growing and eventually preventing me from wearing normal shoes. Dr. Rubenstein was very encouraging and did a masterful job on my toe. The surgery went so smoothly that I woke up not realizing it had already been done. He is a top-notch surgeon, has obvious mastery in his field, and went way beyond what I have ever seen in terms of ensuring a flawless recovery after the surgery by seeing me every four to five days to change bandages. If I ever need foot surgery again, he's the only Dr. I would trust to do it.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2013

Dr. Rubenstein was very unhelpful. He said I needed to go to his website to buy a shoe stretcher directly from him. He felt surgery wasn't a good idea then asked if that's what I wanted to do. When I asked for other options he told that was the only one! I'm shocked he would want to do surgery on both my feet without trying anything first and I find it unethical that the only thing he could recommend was something he sold. He told me to come back and see him in two weeks, but I have no idea why I would bother with that. This was a complete waste of time!

flag | Submitted February 6, 2013

I had a bunionectomy with Dr. Rubenstein in 2006. His skill made the operation and recovery a snap. My recovery was much faster then others I know who had the same procedure done with different doctors. I was back on my feet in no time because of his skill. I only wish he still took my insurance so I could get my other foot done. In my opinion he is the best doctor you could ever find for this type of procedure.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2011

he is Not helpful,does not give you a correct diagnosis. All he cares about is to send you for x-ray and other costly tests. Provides you with a lot of non-helpful treatments. You end up buying a lot of non useful products and medicines that you never use.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2009

Dr. Rubenstein was entirely too "knife" happy. He wanted to perform a surgical procedure on my toe and did not want to discuss anything else to try first. When I said I was not interested in surgery and that I would like to first try something less invasive, he immediately dismissed me, and was not interested in talking to me any further.

flag | Submitted December 17, 2006

Dr. Seth A. Rubenstein's Credentials

• California College Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 1983)

Top Hospitals in Reston, VA