Ratings for Dr. George J. Grisnik

office always very friendly and helpful and Dr. grisnik always very professional

flag | Submitted July 18, 2012

I have been a patient since Dr "G" began practice in the 80's. He saved my vision and still is my eyecare specialist today. I will go to no other than him. He is very knowledgeable. His staff is friendly and makes you feel at ease. Over the years, Dr. Grisnik has become a close personal friend as well. I highly recommend him. His Clairton office hours are limited, he has other offices and locations to visit, (always busy!), but the time he spends with you in treatment is very thorough. You are not in and out quickly like most of the other places or 1 hour service mall stores. He explains everything to you about your eyes in detail and recommended follow ups and treatments. I am very happy with him and I still have my vision thanks to him.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2011

Overcharged for reading glasses $195, could not get the tint correct on them, ended up returning them, said it would take 2 months to get my VISA credited -- ridiculous. The staff is horrible but the doctor was friendly.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2011

Does not take Gateway anymore. Limited office hours in Clairton. I recommend him.

flag | Submitted December 17, 2006

Dr. George J. Grisnik's Credentials

• Pennsylvania College Of Optometry (Grad. 1977)

MSP/BC Med