Ratings for Dr. Yvette L. Crabtree

I agree with a lot of the posts listed on this website. Dr Crabtree is beyond intelligent, and I have complete confidence in her medical care. Sometimes it's difficult to talk to Dr Crabtree, she's intense, and I feel like she stares at me the same way a Border Collie stares at a Sheep. Dr. Crabtree isn't condescending or aloof, but she's uncomfortable to communicate with sometimes. Dr. Crabtree employs a Registered Nurse, versus a high school educated Medical Assistant to assist her with patient exams. Her RN (Camille) is OUTSTANDING and easy to speak with. Camille is also responsive/returns phonecalls immediately, and listens without the intent to speak. I can't think of a time before seeing Dr. Crabtree where my vitals, allergies, and physical history were reviewed by a Registered Nurse versus a Medical Assistant with a high school degree. The office waiting room area is very modest, the facility is dimly lit, and the facilities require significant updating.

flag | Submitted July 2, 2015

Dr. Crabtree is very hard to talk to. Her staff is incompetent. However, she correctly diagnosed my cancer, when I had no symptoms that I noticed. So, I decided that I will stay with her for her intelligence and for saving my life!

flag | Submitted July 22, 2010

Dr. Crabtree misdiagnosed what turned out to be a combination of Fibromyalgia and a sever sinus infection as depression and a lack of exercise despite the fact that I'd just told her that I very honsetly was quite content in life and had been exercising regularly everyday up until I became ill. (The very next day I saw my allergist for a regular checkup and he immediately said, you have a horrible sinus infection... if Dr. Crabtree had taken the time to actually take a look at me she might have noticed that. One would hope, at least.) Her staff had me give them a urine sample in a cup with no lid, no label and leave it on someone's unattended desk. They were rude and refused to give me the results of my blood work. I was treated like a pest not a patient. I have since found two wonderful doctors who took the time to actually look at me and my symptoms... and who take sterile samples for lab work.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2008

Dr.Crabtree was referred to me by my cardiologist Dr. Lash in 2000 I believe. From my first visit until now I feel it was the BEST decision I have EVER made in regards to my health. I have had a lot of problems with my cholesterol since 2000 and she perscribed me several medications to help me in this area. I remember asking her about her treatment and how she was going to aproach it and her answer to me was " I'm going to help you the same way I would help my own father... and that has stuck with me every step of the way.She dosen't come in the exam room and spend just a couple of minutes then throws some free samples at you and tells you to come back in 6 months. That was my last doctor and that's why I left. She takes her time like I'm her last appontment NOT standing like she's ready to run out, but sitting and listning and then she puts on her game face and begins to outline her 'plan of action' She is a true PROFESIONAL with a GREAT staff!! Speaking of staff Camille is the BEST!

flag | Submitted August 7, 2007

Dr. Crabtree is a very caring, very intelligent doctor in internal medicine. She takes time to listen to your complaints and concerns and will not just ignore what you said and tell you to do something "standard." I.E., she is very genuine. And into this, she takes into consideration your fears and concerns. She makes use of the internet and email. She believes and practices "whole body" medicine, i.e., though highly trained in standard medicine, she is open to other, "non-standard" treatment modalities. Finally, in cases where multiple specialists are involved in your care, Dr. Crabtree is an excellent advocate and voice for you when multiple doctors are "haggling" over a treatment course. I highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2007

Dr. Crabtree seemed to know about my condition but I'll never know because she didn't explain anything to me. She simply handed me a prescription and left the room. Add to that the staff at her office is often rude and unhelpful and you have the reason I won't be going back to Dr. Crabtree.

flag | Submitted April 30, 2007

Dr. Crabtree keeps my blood pressure, cholesterol and diabetes well managed. She is conscientious. Her bedside manner is compassionate and caring.

flag | Submitted December 17, 2006

Dr. Yvette L. Crabtree's Credentials

• Johns Hopkins University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1993)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Mission, KS